yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- dedicated manager offering over 17 years experience in retail management and industrial operations environments, with expertise in personnel/crew supervision, troubleshooting and client services.
- excel in recruiting, building and leading top-performing, client-focused personnel teams.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- proven commitment to quality and safety, consistently enforce company and federal safety regulations.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
operator chevron phillips chemical company 2007-present
- spearhead all operations of a high pressure h2s plant producing mercaptans and specialty chemicals.
- effectively perform routine and non-routine rounds on 12 columns, 5 h2s compressors and 5 reactors.
- consistently ensure the safe operations of pumps, compressors, pneumatic conveying, blending and recovery systems.
maintenance/operations eagle rock energy 2006-2007
- actively provided quality maintenance services to natural gas liquid processing, gas treating and field compressor facilities.
- oversee a broad range of troubleshooting and repair operations, from changing oil, greasing equipment and replacing parts to maintaining boiler levels and operating pumps.
- skillfully maintained detailed operational records, work logs, and repair records.
manager conoco phillips/tnt car care center 1999-2005
- effectively built, managed and maintained work crews and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as hiring/firing, training new staff, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
guest service/ video manager hastings entertainment 1997-1999
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from personnel management and technical troubleshooting to computer invoicing and video services.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
bachelors degree psychology liberty university present
instrumentation and electrical classes frank phillips college date
key coursework includes electronic test equipment, analytical instrumentation, distributed control & programmable logic, industrial safety, refining methods, and scaffolding inspection.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!