ambitious professional with a 15+ year proven track record of success and progressive office administration acumen including, assessment of financial resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
technical competencies: windows xp professional, ms word, excel, publisher, outlook, powerpoint, on-line agent, metroscan, experian, locator-multiple listing service, lightning cma, titan 2000, win2 data, profit power, software tree-atm, top producer, adobe; keyboard speed 55wpm, 10-key by touch, multi line phone system.
senior helpers, kent, wa, 09/2008 to present
- provide high-quality in-home companionship care to elderly patients.
- deliver light housekeeping, meal preparation, mobility assistance, outside walks, and run errands including transporting clients to doctor's visits, and general companionship.
seehome inc., coldwell banker bain, kent, wa, 09/2007 to 04/2008
- licensed assistant to top producing realtor tasked with accompanying buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- supported successful realtor who acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- advised clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- conferred with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- utilized extensive reading and information management ability to prepare comprehensive documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds/leases.
- promoted sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, virtual tour programs, homefeedback.com program, and participation in multiple listing services.
- reviewed property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
coldwell banker bain, kent, wa, 03/2000 to 05/2007
- managed fast-paced, high-performing office of realtors, agents, and administrative personnel.
- utilized business development expertise to refine structure of office operations and build from 0 to 80 agents.
- remained significant contributor to the successful opening of a new branch office by defining and instituting new standard operational procedures efficient systems.
- performed hr functions such as hiring, training, and directing the success of staff and stood in the interim during vacancies.
- oriented new agents, tracked commissions, and provided unlimited support to agents.
- handled it functions and maintained 35 pc s; loaded software application, networked to company domain, gave software training to agents on intranet and website applications, tax data programs, scanning, flyer publications, and advertising submissions.
- facilitated conversion from 12,000 sq. ft. office to a much smaller space in kent.
***additional experience as licensed real estate assistant for gateway real estate and customer service agent for federal express and sales representative for midwest motor express***
tacoma community college, accounting course, 5 credit hours.
real estate licensing through mykut real estate school, fife, wa
licensed real estate agent, 1996 c present
real estate professional development
- professional directions
- rockwell institute
- washington association of realtors,
- seattle king county association of realtors
ms excel computer training
federal express csa training, san francisco, ca
midwest motor express sales training, st. paul, mn
practical accounting, tacoma community college, tacoma, wa
activities & affiliations
- secretary women s traffic and transportation club of tacoma
- volunteer for king county humane society, tuxes and tails auction
- volunteer-local business donation gatherer for pacific days, community celebration
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
my 15+ years of professional experience in office administration and executive-level support leads me to believe that i should become the next successful addition to <<company>> as a <<position>>. as you review my career history as demonstrated in the attached r sum , you are sure to see my familiarity with all aspects of the necessary tasks to perform the duties of the position in excellence. professionalism and tact effectively combine with my education and expertise to produce a strong candidate that delivers undeniable results.
a few of my most important qualifications consist of managing several multifunctional employees with a direct focus on increasing the bottom line; exhibiting such vivid leadership abilities that oversaw the conversion and consolidation of a 12,000 sq. ft. office.
my ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing combines with an in depth responsible for my own professional development, the growth of employees under my supervision, and the effective implementation of decisions that directly affect the bottom line and revenue goals. in my current capacity, it is my duty to correctly compile and maintain complex reports and contracts. my expertise lends to my ability to exercise initiative and work independently when necessary and call forth the efforts of an organized team when necessary. my career progression has required applying sound judgment, discretion and establishing priorities accordingly. my success derives from the consistency of creating lasting relationships with clients, my staff, and others i meet daily. even when supervising other professionals my goal is always to achieve maximum motivation, teamwork, and efficacy.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!