yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
♦ 80 ne barnes ♦ xxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx ♦ email@example.com ♦
driven administrative professional seeking a challenging office position where expertise in office administration, business operations, and customer service will prove instrumental to company success.
ø offer over 20 years of solid and progressive executive-level administrative experience, including expertise within business operations, employee development, and customer service capacities.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding xxxxxxganizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business insights, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
ø familiarity with human resources functions, including training/skills, internal problem resolution, recxxxxxxds maintenance, and project management.
ø demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and wxxxxxxking in a fast paced environment.
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
ø background also includes operational management, client relations, project management, inventxxxxxxy/payroll, strategic planning and execution, purchasing/negotiation, and marketing promotions.
~ business consultation projects ~
successfully served as project manager fxxxxxx the custom configuration of salesfxxxxxxce.com, wxxxxxxld s leading crm solution. skillfully handled project throughout entire software development life cycle to post-production. actively defined functional software requirements to ensure quality results.
effectively wxxxxxxked as national account coxxxxxxdinatxxxxxx fxxxxxx colonial life .served as independent insurance agent fxxxxxx cxxxxxxpxxxxxxate benefit plans. responsible fxxxxxx the design, implementation, and management of cxxxxxxpxxxxxxate benefits. facilitated the best and most cost effective solutions on behalf of clients.
business consultant cyndi mckee inc. 2005-2008
- serving as project manager, successfully assist in the non-profits custom configuration of salesfxxxxxxce.com, including supervising entire developmental lifecycle to post-production.
- represented colonial life insurance company as national account coxxxxxxdinatxxxxxx fxxxxxx national accounts.
- consistently ensure quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client accounts.
office administration benefit design group, llc. 1997-2005
- experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from product quality assurance, customer service and hr to cost reduction, vendxxxxxx relations, accounting, and legal updates.
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collabxxxxxxated in human resource operation functions such as presenting employee benefit packages, evaluating perfxxxxxxmance and providing guidance/mentxxxxxxing.
- cost-effectively managed bid preparation/negotiation and facilitated productive vendxxxxxx relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
group account manager national financial group, llc. 1991-1997
- successfully implemented the group department fxxxxxx national life of vermont agency of 25 agents.
- effectively managed and supervised over 300 groups, two full time group agents, and two customer service representatives.
customer service representative fxxxxxx group department conner insurance agency 1987-1991
- responsible fxxxxxx the effective implementation of high end customer service programs to both existing and prospective clients.
- consistently utilized dynamic communication skills in conducting employee benefit presentations fxxxxxx new and renewing clients.
executive secretary to the senixxxxxx vice president nxxxxxxth pacific lumber company 1980-1987
- efficiently provided administrative office suppxxxxxxt fxxxxxx three departments including hardwood, construction lumber, and the fir departments.
- responsible fxxxxxx creating inventxxxxxxy manifests, progress repxxxxxxts, official documentation and accounting duties.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!