solid knowledge of the principles, methods, or tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating, and managing projects and resources, including monitoring and inspecting costs, work, and staff performance. organize work, sets priorities, and determines resource requirements; determines short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them; coordinates with other staff, vendors, or parts of an organization to accomplish goals; monitor progress and evaluate outcomes. technical competencies include microsoft word, microsoft excel, microsoft project, powerpoint, access, outlook, quark express, harris/dash, adobe photo, photoshop, and publisher; advanced bilingual in english and spanish.
digitas, boston, ma
senior associate, delivery management, 2008
- utilized proven time facilitation and project management abilities in defining project scope and all associated action-items.
- configured the benchmarks best implemented to secure on time completion.
- collaborated with team members to execute the graphic arts and production necessitated by a successful project including artwork, printer, lettershop, html, flash, and rich media.
- delivered strong leadership in the workflow process by overseeing the creative development and execution of all web, mail, and print projects.
- validated the best practices for project completion such as budget constraints, scheduling, and change management plans and delivered lead project status reviews.
- conducted evaluations and work simplifications and measurement studies, and defined operations and procedures to in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- incorporated solid client relations to find the best means for reducing redundancies, mitigating risks, and controlling quality.
- exhibited skill in negotiation with those sharing a different opinion and utilized professionalism and tact to share insight.
stop & shop, quincy, ma
traffic manager, 2006 c 2008
- processed advertising materials through production/pagination stages to final release and printing.
- completed various tasks including cultivating print vendor relationships, drafting printer plate charts, overseeing distribution quantities, verifying efficiency among sales, procurement, marketing and circular production teams.
- facilitated print release schedules and selected appropriate press run specifications and any interfering difficulties.
- stood as interim manager held accountable for ordering paper and sign stock supplies.
- estimated print/production costs for different circular/signage events.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
proofreader, 2004 c 2006
- read advertising materials, such as weekly circular, advertising/marketing promotional brochures and giveaways, in-store signage, and collateral and newspaper ads, setup to detect and mark for correction any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors.
- compared information or figures on one record against same data on other records, or with original copy, to detect errors.
- collaborated with all levels of management from advertising personnel to sales managers and buyers.
- consulted reference books or secure aid of readers to check references with rules of grammar and composition.
- coordinated all published sale plans from 13 departments into a systematic, organized system ensuring all amendments are recorded and updated on a daily basis for a minimum of 5 different weeks simultaneously.
- corrected or recorded omissions, errors, or inconsistencies found.
- marked copy to indicate and correct errors in type, arrangement, grammar, punctuation, or spelling, using standard proofreader s marks.
- measured dimensions, spacing, and positioning of page elements (copy and illustrations) in order to verify conformance to specifications.
- read corrected copies or proofs in order to ensure that all corrections have been made.
bridgewater state college
bachelor of arts in marketing & international relations, expected date of graduation 2009
activities & affiliations
volunteer, flatley nursing home, 1999 c present
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
please accept my genuine interest in offering your organization my 5+ year proven track record of success and progressive project management and business acumen including, assessment of advertising resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, proofreading, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. i possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed and exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic.
with a strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, i provoke others to reach for the next level of success. i use my interpersonal skills to consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds and interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
further, my experience supporting projects operations by leveraging my ability to quickly respond to any deficiencies in performance in order to reduce any risk of miscommunication or missing timelines. as a result, instances of mishap are non-existent under my watch. both because i am a dynamic leader and because i advise others to be dynamic leaders as well. team building and cohesiveness among myself and my peers, leads to a great environment where everyone is free to perform at an optimal level.
the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my background and qualifications meet your needs would be most welcome. you may contact me at your convenience as i look forward to hearing from you soon. thank you very much for your consideration.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!