Dedicated, decisive, and innovative Program/Operations Manager eager to contribute exceptional team-building, P&L, and leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Offering extensive operations management experience complemented by advanced problem solving, critical thinking, negotiating, and customer relations expertise. Apply business savvy to define goals, uncover challenges, propose modifications, and drive solution implementation. Solid personnel leadership expertise; motivate, mentor, empower and inspire staff to achieve optimum levels of productivity. Excel in defining, implementing, and maintaining high-impact process improvements. Reputation for versatility, resourcefulness, public speaking/presentation skills, and precise attention to detail and deadlines. Exemplary ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, technologies, and environments. Computer skills include PeopleSoft and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access).
- Proactively devised and launched business plan for Advanced Tile & Concrete to grow company from start-up status to generating $220K within three quarters.
- Established and surpassed monthly goals to increase sales revenues and clientele base for Advanced Tile & Concrete by 10% quarter over quarter.
- Steered P&L (profit and loss) management to slash operating expenses by 35% last quarter for Advanced Tile & Concrete.
- Featured in June 2007 issue of GI Jobs magazine for achievements in administering Military Recruiting Program, and propelled company into GI Jobs Top 50 military-friendly employers ranking at 13.
- Captured an average savings of $155K per quarter by eliminating Applied Materials need for outsourcing agencies.
- Earned Commendation Award for exceptional combat support during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Received letters and medals of Commendation for outstanding job performance as Telecommunications Manager in U.S. Army.
Advanced Tile & Concrete Restoration, Pflugerville, TX, 2007 to Present
Operations Manager & Owner
Spearhead daily business operations inclusive of inventory control, project scheduling, and customer service, consistently ensuring and optimizing satisfaction.
Apply dynamic communication and interpersonal skills to cultivate, nurture and maintain effective relationships with customers and vendors.
Achieve excellent competitive leveraging by performing broad market research and orchestrating high-impact advertising campaign.
Exhibit outstanding administrative talents in maintaining all customer files, processing invoices, and administering payroll.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Applied Materials, Austin, TX, 2006 to 2007 (contract)
Resourcefully planned, designed, developed and administered cost control and elimination program from conception to implementation.
Directed, motivated and supervised cross-functional team in steering budget compliance and attainment of monthly goals.
Traveled extensively to drive unified efforts between company and military transition counselors and to attend or organize career fairs and trade shows to promote company and acquire top talent.
Fostered and maintained mutually effective relationships with 20+ hiring managers nationwide.
Championed 6 hiring conferences involving 100+ candidates and resulting in 11 successful hires.
Adhered to defined budgetary guidelines in directing design and distribution of promotional materials and marketing literature.
U.S. Army, various global locations, 2002 to 2005
Senior Operation Manager
Motivated, mentored and managed 24 personnel in daily operation and maintenance of telecommunication equipment valued at $15M+.
Exercised polished organizational skills to conduct daily inventory control audits, administer databases, and prepare time-sensitive reports.
Streamlined and expedited processing of parts to 120 customers including 6 executive-level managers.
Received Commendable ratings on all compliance inspections and employee reviews.
- Relied upon to support operations and logistics as subject matter expert to Commanding General during Operation Iraq Freedom.
- Diligently monitored combat operations, analyzed complex data, maintained accountability of all parts and resources, and delivered exceptional service to 300+ customers.
All Points Communication, Georgetown, TX, 2001 to 2002
- Improved P&L performance by enhancing warehouse management functions, implementing tracking and ordering software, and motivating six employees to display peak productivity.
- Demonstrated superior prioritization skills to create and manage daily service schedules.
- Entrusted to maintain and manage 300+ rental fleet worth more than $350K.
U.S. Army, Fort Bragg, NC, 1996 to 2001
Led 12 personnel in operation, installation and maintenance of telecommunication equipment valued at more than $2M.
Oversaw intercom, intra-aircraft and air-to-ground communications during airborne operations.
Appointed as personal radio operator for the XVIII Airborne Corps Commanding General.
U.S. Army; Advanced Airborne School
- Successfully completed 54 Airborne Operations with zero safety incidents
- Graduated Top 5% of class
U.S. Army; Recruiting and Retention School
- Graduated Top 10% of class
Completed Advanced Leadership Course
Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking a results-focused, solutions-oriented <insert job title/position> to support your company in maximizing performance? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your team. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated, I offer outstanding personnel management, operations leadership, and program administration experience. I excel in driving projects and programs from concept planning through timely, cost-effective delivery, identifying and resolving operational deficiencies, and optimizing overall business performance. I also possess exemplary communication skills vital to determining and responding to customer needs.
As a proactive and enthusiastic member of your leadership team, I will consistently exhibit a strong commitment to quality and a dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and prospective needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!