Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ~ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasoned professional with experience in purchasing, sales, and operations. Knowledge of purchasing merchandise for resale to consumers at the wholesale or retail level, including both durable and nondurable goods. Skillfully analyze past buying trends, sales records, price, and quality of merchandise to determine value and yield. Excellent communicator using professionalism and tact when dealing with vendors, suppliers, and internal staff. Core competencies include:
Leadership and Staff Guidance
Inside Sales / Sales Management
Procurement Manager, 2003 to Current
Prime Source Building Products, Fredericksburg, VA
- Oversaw corporate vendor program; directed purchasing of 2500+ products.
- Prepared and processed requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment; reviewed purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Updated price books and sales fliers incorporating knowledge of Excel, Publisher, and Word.
- Interacted with domestic vendors, carriers, and corporate importers to maximize profits and remain competitive in the market place.
- Analyzed market and delivery systems to assess present and future inventory availability to maintain optimum fill rates and turns.
- Arranged for disposal of surplus inventory.
- Utilized established procedures in the purchasing all domestic product lines for wholesale building products distribution center.
- Coordinated activities of personnel engaged in buying and distributing materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Located vendors of materials, equipment, or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Maintained records of goods ordered and received.
- Represented company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with vendors.
Inside Sales, 2003 to 2003
- Coordinated sales distribution within specified sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Analyzed sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitored the preferences of customers.
Regional Product Line Manager, 2002 to 2003
Stock Building Supply, Fredericksburg, VA.
- Trained staff in using newly instituted computer program.
- Integral employee within a regional distribution center responsible for sustaining 15 retail locations and 3 interior door shops.
- Assessed the need for millwork, interior building products, and import commodity moldings and purchased accordingly.
- Led vendor program and directly impacted revenue as a result.
Purchasing Manager, 1999 to 2002
Wilson Brothers Inc., Fredericksburg, VA & The Smoot Lumber Co., Alexandria, VA
- Supported 5 retail stores as purchasing agent and procurer of millwork, building products and hardware; decreased overall company inventories by 15%.
- Maximized inventory control and overall market share through a vendor incentive program.
Additional experience as Store Manager and Operations Manager for Wilson Brothers, Inc. and Operations Manager, Production/Inventory Control Manager, Production Supervisor, Inventory Control Supervisor for Keller Industries, Inc.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!