yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient professional eager to contribute expertise as an informal educator as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills and health science talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive preventative care experience, including expertise within science education, biology program development and public presentation methodology capacities.
- honed through direct experience and education, possess excellent interpersonal skills for problem solving and dispensing information to the general public.
- skilled in interpretation, the professional communication style aiming to interpret industry-specific information to the layperson.
- proven ability to utilize computer systems in supporting and enhancing informal education activities.
- technically proficient in microsoft power point, excel 2003, word, outlook, html website building and optimization
kaplan university anticipated graduation 7/2010
bachelors of science in health science
arkansas tech university russellville, ar 1980-1985
bachelors of science in fisheries and wildlife management; minor in interpretation,
- successfully interpreted historical and scientific information to the general public and school groups, effectively utilizing the missouri grade level expectations.
- serving as education advisor for the american zoological wild equine taxonomic advisory group, proficiently designed, coded and maintained educational website to introduce conservation efforts of wild equines.
supervisor executive management services, inc. 2009-present
- effectively train, direct and inspect 6-member staff and actively collaborated in operational functions such as interviewing client office managers of two buildings to identify new cleaning routines, enforcing safety protocols and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
naturalist/instructor saint louis zoo 1987-2008
- created, implemented and integrated biology/ecology programs for pre-k-college using diverse media.
- effectively drafted, edited and proofed interpretive educational brochures, articles, class descriptions, workbooks, and worksheets
- extensive daily communication with public in both written and verbal form through phone messages and email requests.
- responsible for the development and maintenance of dynamic 40+ page website with validated html code.
- successfully designed program evaluation founded in tilden's interpretive principles for presentations and programs; served education advisor for the american zoological association.
naturalist volunteer martha lafite thompson nature sanctuary 1985-1987
- effectively handled a broad range of educational functions, including draft articles for sanctuary newsletter and presenting interpretive programs to visitors.
park ranger jefferson national expansion memorial 1982-1984
- actively developed and presented lectures, in the interpretive style, to educate visitors on the memorial.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!