yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
student-focused educator eager to contribute expertise toward actively supporting the academic community in delivering quality educations and optimizing individual and group performance.
a motivated and caring educator who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven ability to work in chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. commended for excellence in creativity, leadership, and organization. exceptional ability to establish instant rapport with both students and parents. first aid certified. technically proficient in microsoft office suite and ten-key.
- created safe, comfortable, and fun learning environment for children of all ages.
- taught lesson plans in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
- provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social development.
- created instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
- fostered effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment.
- experience in detailed reports and documentation; ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
substitute teacher everman isd 2008-present
- demonstrate versatility and adaptability in effectively assuming responsibility for delivering teacher lesson plans in all subjects and at all grade levels.
1st grade self-contained teacher dallas isd nancy j. cochran elementary 2006-2008
- effectively managed classrooms of up to 22 students in all subject areas, preparing all lesson plans in reading, language arts and science for that grade level.
- actively served as cheerleading coach for after school programming efforts.
5th grade reading teacher dallas isd nancy j. cochran elementary 2005-2006
- successfully taught three reading classes daily and participated in the 5th grade after school programs.
- efficiently organized student fund raisers on behalf of common cents, an organization that gave money to many charities; students raised $1800.
3rd grade math teacher dallas isd urban park elementary 2004-2005
- consistently instructed 44 students in math for taks testing.
- successfully organized student fund raising efforts for common cents charity, raising $2300.
- sponsored 30 girls in after school cheerleading programs.
3rd grade self- contained teacher dallas isd urban park elementary 2003-2004
- effectively developed lesson plans for the science curriculum and instructed students in all subjects.
1st grade self ccontained teacher dallas isd urban park elementary 2002-2003
- responsible for creating lesson plans and teaching 23 students in all subjects.
- actively participated in dallas isd alternative certification program.
education & certifications
graduate reading class university of texas at arlington 2004
graduate coursework texas a & m at commerce 2002-2003
bachelor of fine arts in communication and business university of texas at arlington date
certified english as a second language grades pk-12
certified generalist grades ec-4
certified english language arts and reading grades 8-12
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!