yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
♦ 3911 elm stream ct. ♦ xxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxx ♦
xxx-xxx-xxxx ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org ♦
driven professional seeking a challenging position where expertise in insurance claims, customer service, and medical billing applications will prove instrumental to company success.
a results-oriented professional with experience in medical and billing records, insurance claim procedure, and customer service. in-depth expertise in the submission and follow up of claims to ensure prompt payment; type 40wpm. strong hands on knowledge of microsoft office suite and a wide variety of medical billing applications. proven ability to collaborate with both healthcare providers and insurance companies to facilitate account reconciliation. track record of quality customer service. skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals. demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
medical records technician stg. inc. immigration health services 2004‑present
- successfully provide support to medical staff through retrieving patient charts, preparing medical records, scheduling appointments, documenting patients vital signs and x‑rays.
- responsible for entering lab and x‑ray results, assisting the admission and screening of patients, and medical filing.
medical records technician confidential communication inc. 2004
- efficiently placed requests for patient medical records and information on behalf of doctors.
- managed hippa compliance authorization paperwork.
customer service/ patient business service harris county hospital district 2003
- served in harris county hospital district, handled insurance collections, billing records, and payment arrangements.
customer service/ patient business service executive financial staffing 2002
- managed broad scope of collection activities including both collections and payment plans for hmo/ppo, medicaid, and medicare.
executive office assistant memorial hermann corporate office 2001‑2002
- successfully handled all administrative functions; entered eobs, data entry, filed information, credential checks, and researching educational background.
patient account representative spherian staffing 1998‑2001
- sharp business acumen and experience in a wide variety of duties, including scheduling appointments, interviewing patients for clinical research, verification of patient health status, filing medical records, directing patients to exam rooms, and preparing patient charts.
certified nursing assistant healing hands home health care 1995‑1998
- consistently monitored patients vital signs, transported patients to appointments, composed memos, and updated patient charts.
professional career institute metairie, la
continental academy coral gable, fl
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!