Certified Property Manager eager to contribute exemplary leadership talents and experience toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing revenue growth, community reputation, and profitability.
Proficiency in driving cost-effective, compliant, and profitable property management operations inclusive of budget administration, staff leadership, interior/exterior renovations, and P&L (profit and loss) accountability. Adept at merging strong sales, marketing, advertising and management expertise to increase asset value, occupancy levels, and resident satisfaction and retention. Considerable accounting and collections experience; skilled in Yardi 6.0, Yieldstar, Rent Roll 2000, Onesite, AMSI and Microsoft Office. Optimize resident/tenant relations through exceptional relationship-building, listening, problem solving and communication skills. Substantial skills in coordinating and supervising grounds maintenance, unit maintenance, and vendor relations. Excel in hiring quality talent, and developing peak-performing personnel.
- Successfully promoted six team members to regional positions as Director of Real Estate for Greystar.
- Chosen and awarded as Greystar Regional Manager of the Year in 2009.
- Handpicked as 2002 Regional Manager of the Year at Steven D. Bell & Company,
- Increased annual rental income at Lenox Pointe from $1.68M in 1992 to $2.98M+ in 1999.
- Boosted resident retention at Lenox Pointe by 35% through innovative new services and offerings.
- Championed initiatives to increase rental rates by $400 per unit at Lenox Pointe.
- Lowered maintenance expenditures at Lenox Pointe while increasing quality and resident satisfaction.
- Recognized as Community Manager of the Year in 1992 by Worthing Southeast.
- Increased renewal and market rates by 5% in each year for Worthing Southeast.
- Bolstered occupancy from 88% to 98.5% for The Arbors at Winters Chapel.
Greystar, Atlanta, GA, 2005 to Present
Director of Real Estate
- Proficiently manage portfolio of 3,300 units spanning ten communities in Atlanta with accountability for annual budget preparation and administration, new business development, and staff management.
- Appointed to Atlanta region to drive business growth through new acquisitions and fee clients.
- Direct, develop and motivate two regional managers, management coordinator, and marketing director.
- Oversee value-add strategy on six assets by coordinating extensive renovations.
- Research, acquire and assess new business leads, create compelling and informative proposals, and deliver presentations to internal and external clients.
Steven D. Bell & Company, Atlanta, GA, 2001 to 2005
- Proactively drove cohesive efforts among onsite and offsite personnel to optimize performance of nine communities comprised of 2,800 units in Georgia and Texas.
- Devised and proposed annual budget to company president and resourcefully employed various financial analysis and reporting tools to ensure constant cost control.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
- Fostered and maintained strong and cooperative relationships with owners and asset managers.
- Leveraged proven management acumen to write job descriptions, create training curriculum, develop staff members, and contribute to development of operations manual.
- Generated business and marketing plans for fee management proposals and monitored advertising efforts to ensure optimum ROI.
- Thoroughly conducted frequent property inspections to maximize property appeal and minimize liability.
Worthing Southeast Corporation, Atlanta, GA, 2001
- Administered portfolio of 1,600 units in Georgia and Tennessee with separate owners and reporting procedures.
- Contributed outstanding multi-tasking expertise toward preparing scopes of work and budgets for individual properties, managing relationships with owners and asset managers, negotiating major capital projects, and steering projects to timely and cost-effective completion.
ReFlex Communications, Seattle, WA, 2000 to 2001
Market Development Manager
- Spearheaded marketing initiatives and sales of broadband network solutions and other services to real estate corporations.
- Formulated innovative programs to gain interest of key decision-makers and win large real estate accounts.
Wingate Management Company, Atlanta, GA, 1992 to 2000
- Directed full-scope property management, financial reporting, advertising and resident relations for 240-unit luxury high-rise, Lenox Pointe.
- Conducted market surveys to evaluate potential real estate acquisitions for President of Continental Wingate and Vice President of Wingate Management.
- Project-managed interior apartment renovations by consulting with designers and architects, preparing scopes of work, overseeing bids and contracts, devising schedules and supervising onsite activities.
- Cost-effectively developed and maintained annual budgets including operating and capital expenditures.
- Consistently ensured adequate staffing levels by hiring new staff as necessary, providing training and mentoring, and overseeing performance management including advancement opportunities.
- Reviewed, verified and processed payroll, tracked and monitored property expenses to ensure budget compliance, and consistently met or surpassed all leasing quotas.
- Negotiated and managed outsourcing contracts for facilities maintenance and repairs, elevator services and evening security.
Worthing Southeast Corporation, Atlanta, GA, 1990 to 1992
- Directed property management operations for multi-phase 592-unit apartment development, The Arbors at Winters Chapel.
- Managed separate accounts payable/receivable for each phase and procured outside contractors and vendors.
- Achieved net operating income targets each month for phase I and II and continuously exceeded target revenues while decreasing monthly expenditures.
- Hired, trained, developed, supervised and managed team of 20 personnel.
CPM (Certified Property Manager)
CAPS (Certified Apartment Property Supervisor Certification), National Apartment Association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!