Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a seasoned background in the hotel and resort industry, significant experience in personnel development and management, and an exemplary blend of talents in guest services and relations, quality assurance and control, and flawlessly coordinating reservations. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished communication, interpersonal, scheduling, and multi-tasking skills which are paramount in hospitality management.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through dedication, loyalty, and proven skills in maximizing guest/customer service and satisfaction. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated Hospitality Management Professional eager to contribute extensive talents toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing guest service and satisfaction as well as boosting bottom-line performance.
- Multilingual C fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Highly versatile, productive and adaptable; able to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software, and environments.
- Proficiency in personnel management, front desk operations, group reservations, sales, and guest services.
- Adept at training, motivating, developing, and managing top-performing employees.
- Conscientious and resourceful with superior time management, problem solving, and prioritization skills; able to balance multiple tasks and demands simultaneously.
- Excel in forging strong guest relationships; demonstrate respect, attentiveness and courtesy to maximize satisfaction and repeat business.
- Detail-driven and personable team player and stellar leader who consistently exhibits self-reliance and strives to achieve perfection in all endeavors.
- Excellent computer skills include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Walt Disney World systems (Maximo, DPMS, CRS, GUS, Seaware, Workbrain).
Walt Disney World, Florida 1996 to 2009
Steadily advanced throughout a series of promotions based on proven performance, loyalty, and results.
Costume Manager, Disney s Magic Kingdom (2008 to 2009)
- Spearheaded daily operations for character costume entertainment by coaching and leading frontline cast as well as building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners.
- Used specialized software to diligently monitor, analyze and respond to costume inventory quantity, costume show quality, and expenses to ensure attainment of annual financial targets.
Guest Services Manager C Custodial, Disney Animal Kingdom (2007)
- Drove first-rate custodial and guest services to ensure optimum park cleanliness and safety and achieve outstanding levels of guest satisfaction.
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward managing, motivating and inspiring team members to exhibit productivity excellence.
PM Duty Manager, Disney s Port Orleans Resort (2004 to 2008)
Efficiently steered successful property management by orchestrating cohesive efforts between cross-functional staff members with a constant emphasis on quality, safety, and guest satisfaction.
Trained, motivated, coached and supervised new team members.
Leveraged exemplary communication and interpersonal skills to establish positive rapport with guests and provide a memorable experience.
Conducted regular and meticulous room inspections to facilitate compliance with corporate regulations and proactively supported front desk, food and beverage, and recreation departments as needed.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Disney Vacation Club Advisor (2003 to 2004)
- Demonstrated exceptional courtesy, professionalism, and sales savvy in assisting Disney Vacation Club Members with travel needs and plans.
- Provided destination recommendations, confirmed reservations at Disney Vacation Club Resorts, and exchanged points for properties around the world.
Disney s Coronado Springs Resort C Group Reservations (2002 to 2003)
- Effectively handled guest/group reservations by seamlessly liaising between Convention Sales, Convention Services, Revenue Enhancement and Group Official.
- Exhibited flawless accuracy in adding, canceling, or modifying reservation data.
- Responded to special requests and facilitated sales of park tickets.
Disney Cruise Line C Reservations, Top Accounts (2000 to 2002)
Disney Cruise Line C Reservations (1998 to 2000)
- Sold, booked, confirmed, and modified reservations for direct guests and special accounts.
- Processed payments and appreciated for multilingualism in translating languages when needed.
Disney s Grand Floridian Resort And Spa, Front Desk (1997 to 1998)
Disney s Yacht Club Resort, Front Desk (1996 to 1997)
International Business studies (in progress) C Strayer University, Orlando, Florida
Certified Travel Associate & Certified Travel Counselor, Institute of Certified Travel Agents
Completed extensive management, sales, and leadership courses C Disney University
Disney Main Street Diary C Positive Guest Letter
Walt Disney World Banker Club C Front Desk
Launching Disney Magic Ship C 7 days, Eastern Caribbean, 2000
Launching Disney Magic Ship C 7 days, Western Caribbean, 2002
Launching Inaugural Disney Wonder Ship
Disney Vacation Club, Member Homecoming, 2004
Disney Vacation Club, Saratoga Resort opening Team reservations
Great Service Fanatic Card
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!