client-focused professional eager to contribute background in customer service, operations management and accounting/finance toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance as a key team member.
leadership & teambuilding / written & verbal communication / financial transactions
support / customer service / troubleshooting and problem solving
teambuilding and supervision / accounting & bookkeeping / front-office operations
customer order fulfillment
competent in microsoft office, quickbooks and peachtree accounting software
wachovia bank national association, north brunswick, nj
senior processor, 1997 c 2008
- established and maintained relationships with individual and business customers, and provided assistance with problems these customers encountered.
- planned, directed, and coordinated the professional success of clients through effective processing functions.
- managed and facilitated increase in sales revenue through effective incoming call management abilities and promotion of operations strategies among internal staff.
tops appliance city, edison, nj
supervisor, 1988 c 1992
- directed the professional success of a 10-member team of customer support representatives.
- provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- instructed staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales and trained personnel in sales or marketing, promoting or firing workers when appropriate.
- examined merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced, displayed and functions as advertised.
ross-viking merchandise corporation, dayton, nj
data entry clerk
- ensured the accurate, verified and complete entry of orders with the intent of maximizing productivity and efficiency.
- tracked inventory and generated delivery schedule while maintaining strong customer relations.
middlesex county college, edison,
computerized accounting/microsoft office user certificate course (02/2010)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!