results-oriented professional with solid skill in management, client relations, customer service, and a strong desire to succeed. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients and colleagues. talent to identify the needs of customers and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs. organized, responsible and caring individual. demonstrate respect and compassion for human and pet clients. consistently hard working and accepts constructive feedback.
profit & loss / operations / productivity / inventory management / human resources
public relations / professional development / pet care and training
olde towne pet resort, springfield,
department manager/day camp supervisor, 12/2002 c 04/2009
- performed personality assessments to determine if canine guests are considered aggressive and need solitude versus interaction with other canines in an off-leash environment.
- stood as director of athletics program and supported the puppy headstart program facilitating agility and beginner obedience training; worked one on one with some aggressive breeds.
- represented the company image during tv interviews on fox, cbs, national geographic, and the home & garden channel and features in the washington post newspaper.
- directed and coordinated activities of businesses or departments concerned with customer service, staff training, pricing, sales, or distribution of services.
- reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with staff members as necessary.
lsg skychefs, dulles
international airport, dulles, va
flight coordinator, 08/2002 c 10/2002
- assessed food and beverage carts to verify content and count galley needs according to flight standards.
- review flight loading with flight crews and communicated menu changes.
- completed meal count sheets and billing paper work and assisted with catering or loading flights if necessary.
- directed drivers and appropriate departments to solve any food or equipment issues.
target, woodbridge, va
asset protection, 11/2001 c 06/2002
- implemented and monitored processes to reduce property and financial losses.
- investigated known or suspected internal theft, external theft or vendor fraud and collaborated with law enforcement agencies to report or investigate crimes.
- conducted store audits to identify problem areas or procedural deficiencies.
- monitored compliance with operating procedures for loss prevention, physical security, or risk management.
- performed covert surveillance of areas susceptible to loss, including monitoring a multi-camera surveillance system.
education / certification / licensure
red cross first aid, 05/2007
abka certified pet care technician, 10/2008
hyton hotel management program completion, 11/2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!