yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
innovative graphic designer eager to contribute creativity as well as technical proficiencies and dynamic project management and client relation skills toward supporting the objectives of a progressive organization.
- talented graphic/textile designer offering over 13 years of solid and progressive experience in textile design/production, business design solutions and dynamic brand identities.
- in depth expertise in conducting market research and forecasting fashion trends.
- strong background in designing print repeats, creating colorways and developing prints/patterns in apparel, accessories, footwear, and publishing industries.
- hand-painted graphic designs shirts for yellowmen closing and designed pages layouts/cad work for fashion illustration: inspiration and technique book by anna kiper.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- recognized exceptional eye for color and design, with proven ability to sketch/paint designs by hand.
- dynamic written and verbal communication skills; fluent in english and russian.
adobe photoshop, adobe
illustrator cs4, u4ia, indesign, and kaledo on both pc and mac
senior graphic/textile designer for footwear the children's place 2007-2011
- spearhead all aspects of design operations for shoes, rainboots and flipflops, from making dolls/boards and design to redesign and color styling.
- actively collaborate with designers in the development of art for shoes, including outsoles, appliqu s, embroideries, logos, and prints.
- consistently participate in redevelopment meetings and handle all follow up design changes, including resizing art for extreme shoe sizes, fixing black/white sketches and ensuring cohesiveness of additions.
- skillfully prepare artwork for development packages, from pitching art and making dolls to correcting black and white sketch proportions.
graphic/textile designer yellowmen clothing 2006-2007
- utilize extensive knowledge of art and design in crafting hand-painting exclusive prints/graphics for upscale contemporary sportswear, intimates and accessories.
- efficiently developed technical specifications for artwork, including color separation, repeats for prints and sizing.
graphic/textile designer for girl's accessories the children's place 2002-2006
- successfully designed and color styled original and rtw graphics and prints for girl s accessories, including tights, bags, hats, hair accessories, gloves, mittens, and scarves.
stylist assistant hargro fabrics, inc. 1997-2002
- tasked with issuing color standards and following-up with print mill, ensuring timely lab dip approval and strike-offs corrections.
adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator for mac parson school of design 2003
bfa in textile design college of industrial art and design kiev, ukraine 1984
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!