~ Resourceful and tenacious Management Professional eager to contribute extensive sales, team-building, business development and operations leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Business Analysis & Leadership C Diligently assess business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, sustainability, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities. Adept at planning, goal setting, forecasting, and conflict resolution.
Sales, Marketing & Strategic Planning C Outstanding background in market analysis, community/public relations, budget management, promotions development, sales management, advertising, and identifying revenue growth strategies.
Customer/Client Service C Consistently exhibit superior interpersonal, negotiation, communication and presentation skills to maximize customer satisfaction and retention. Focus on establishing rapport, nurturing existing relationships, and expediting sales and service.
Personnel Training & Management C Combine solid leadership and team-building talents to train, inspire, mentor and supervise highly productive personnel. Conduct regular staff meetings to elevate confidence and motivation.
Bankers Life and Casualty, Concord, NH, 2008 to Present
Proficiently navigate the complete sales cycle by prospecting for new clients, scheduling appointments, meeting with prospects, and promoting insurance products and solutions.
Facilitate sales for Medicare supplements, life/disability/sickness/long-term care insurance, and annuities.
Cultivate, nurture and maintain strong client relationships to optimize referrals and retention.
The First National Bank of Ipswich, Portsmouth, NH, 2007 to 2008
- Oversaw branch staffing inclusive of hiring, training, scheduling, and performance evaluations.
- Applied dynamic coaching skills to motivate personnel, elevate staff morale, and boost sales.
- Spearheaded daily operations inclusive of case audits, customer service, cost control, budget administration, ordering money from Federal Reserve System, and balancing vault contents, teller drawers and ATM machines.
- Proactively steer business development initiatives such as outbound calling program to generate and expand revenues.
- Participated in community events to elevate bank reputation and public awareness.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Exercised significant management acumen to direct cost-effective and efficient daily operations encompassing sales, business development, human resources, customer relations, and financial administration for three bank offices in Tilton and Franklin, New Hampshire.
- Trained, empowered, coached, supervised and motivated personnel to exhibit productivity excellence; consistently emphasized first-rate customer service and team cohesiveness.
- Increased Tilton s deposit base from $10M to $17M during tenure.
- Instituted sales culture to increase and maximize banks profitability.
- Championed efforts to expand deposit base for Franklin office from $5M to $8M.
Citizens Bank, Somersworth, NH, 1999 to 2003
Branch Manager II
- Steadily advanced through promotions to oversee daily branch operations and foster profitable relationships with business and personal customer base.
- Demonstrated exemplary organizational skills in performing human resources functions, delivering staff training, monitoring spending and budget adherence, supervising customer service activities, and driving business development efforts.
- Led staff to consistently achieve quarterly goals and increase bank s profit levels.
Associate s Degree in Business Management / Culinary Arts, McIntosh College, Dover, NH
New Hampshire Insurance License
William O Brien Leadership Training
Franklin Covey Time Management
Business Development C Sales/Cross-selling
All Bank Certified Training (CDs/IRA, Lending) C Center for Financial Training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!