yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
26682 stanford dr. w • southfield, mi 48033
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope human services experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- skilled professional currently studying criminal justice, with an academic background in all aspects of human services, including civil service, foster care operations and legal support.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, administration, problem-solving, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft word, power point, excel, act, 10 key, windows 98 & 2000, wausau, lotus notes, outlook express, and type 45 wpm.
process specialist huntington bank 2005-2009
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from data entry and report preparation to correcting customer account errors in billing rates, misapplied credits, and customer information.
- proficiently corrected bills, reconciled errors and traced source of errors to improve overall system operations and staff training procedures.
loan processing specialist abn-amro mortgage 2002-2005
- strategically compiled and verified application information for mortgage loans, ensuring compliance with loan standards.
- consistently provided recommendations for approval of denial of loans, based on standard evaluations.
proof operator michigan national bank 1999-2001
- responsible for encoding, cancelling, photocopying, and sorting checks, drafts and money orders for collection.
- oversaw the encoding of monetary amounts magnetic ink, adding amounts and canceling checks.
- successfully bundled sorted checks and prepared checks drawn on other banks for collections.
data entry operator blue care network 1998-1999
- effectively managed a broad range of administrative functions, from fielding high-volume phone calls and invoicing customer orders to supporting sales efforts and processing customer complaints.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
bachelor s degree in criminal justice columbia college present
associates degree in human services columbia college 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!