results-oriented financial management professional with sales experience in fast-paced environments. proven capacity to handle various functions necessary in leading the operations of a successful company. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to consistently meet periodic and annual business development objectives. demonstrated teambuilding and leadership skills necessary for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of an organization. notary public.
business development / management / communication / market analysis / sales strategy
administrative support / insurance claims / loan origination
banking / public speaking / written & verbal communication
insurance claims specialist aspen dental, east syracuse, ny 2008 c present
facilitate processing of 200+ offices' insurance accounts receivable, including: gathering documentation to satisfy explanation of benefits, file and follow-up on pending claims, appeal denied claims, and post insurance checks.
- review insurance policy to determine coverage and prepared insurance claim forms and related documents and review them for completeness.
provide customer service, such as limited instructions on proceeding with patient and insurance billing, refunds, and patient complaints.
- posted or attached information to claim file and transmitted claims for payment or further investigation.
- calculated amount of claim and applied insurance rating systems.
sales administrative assistant eldan homes, inc., liverpool, ny 2008 c 2008
- provided high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions.
- prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- answered phone calls and directed calls to appropriate parties or took messages.
- read and analyzed incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- performed general office duties, such as maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
regional loan originator homestead financial, east syracuse, ny 2007 c 2008
regional loan originator the funding source, syracuse, ny 2006 c 2007
- established collaborative relationships with mortgage loan officers and agents, attorneys, real estate agents, and loan underwriters.
- stayed abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs while building personal client base.
- approved loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
branch manager citizens bank, sayre, pa/clay, ny 2005 c 2006
- established and maintained relationships with individual and business customers, and provided assistance with problems these clients may encounter.
- planned, directed, and coordinated the activities of workers in branch, office, or departments of citizen bank branch.
- prepared financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and internal leadership.
- established procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and securities to ensure safekeeping.
banker citizens bank, cicero, ny 2003 c 2005
- cashed checks and paid out money after verifying that signatures were correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- examined checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- reconciled currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the federal reserve bank.
bachelor of science in finance; minor c economics, 2002
suny oswego, oswego, ny
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!