Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Technically savvy Management Professional with strong project leadership talents and client relations expertise eager to support a progressive organization in achieving business goals and objectives.
Areas of Expertise
Technology: Information systems, database development, systems analysis, networking.
Business Strengths: Office administration, customer service, research, bookkeeping, vendor relations, staff management and training.
Management: Driving daily business operations, customer relations, formulating policies and procedures which increase productivity, service levels and efficiency.
Team-Building & Leadership: Managing and motivating teams to complete initiatives within rigid schedules.
Project Management: Process improvements, automating tasks, coordinating teams, creating schedules.
SPS C contracting for Hewlett Packard, Rockville, MD, 2004 to 2008; 2009 to Present
HPES Event Manager (2009 to Present)
- Awarded additional and higher-level responsibilities as a result of exemplary performance in facilitating live online and phone events, meetings, courses and conferences in real-time.
- Coordinate event logistics, preparing courses for online enrollment using Saba Enterprise system, and establishing cooperative relationships with audio conferencing providers.
- Receive excellent performance evaluations and feedback from presenters.
- Analyzed and summarized user-submitted survey data for critical decision-making by management.
Web Event Management Services Facilitator (2004 to 2008)
Provided user support of HP s custom virtual meeting software in preparation for and during live online/phone meetings and training activities hosted globally.
Responded to and documented technical issues which occurred during support of virtual meetings.
Contributed to developing database-driven website solution to replace Excel-based scheduling system.
Consistently earned outstanding evaluations from HP clients.
Recognized with SPS s first-ever Facilitator of the Year award in 2007.
Trained and mentored newly-hired facilitators.
Masterfoods USA, Inc. (M&M/Mars) C contracted via Randstad, Cleveland, TN, 2002 to 2004
Contributed to comprehensive development and maintenance of in-house databases and maintained employment records.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Enhanced existing Access-based applicant database and ensured consistent compliance with EEO regulations.
Initiated development and administration of database to track performance evaluations and merit reviews of approximately 800 associates, and introduced new process to streamline appraisal activities and alert management of employee review due dates.
Created user-friendly GUI to enable access to database and provide the ability to generate reports.
Lee University Academic Computer Lab, Cleveland, TN, 2002
- Provided technical support for approximately 110 workstations.
- Troubleshot, analyzed, diagnosed and resolved hardware and software issues in a NetWare/Windows environment.
Lee University Resource Center C Multimedia Department, Cleveland, TN, 2000 to 2001
Network Technology Assistant
- Maintained 60+ computers while assisting in Novell and UNIX server administration.
- Performed extensive operating system and software upgrades to optimize PC performance.
- Ran and formatted queries and reports via Oracle-based Voyager integrated library system.
- Functioned as Site Coordinator for beta testing of Voyager 2001.1 release lasting several months, and oversaw subsequent full deployment.
Prior Background includes roles as:
Office Manager, Beauty Craft Florist, Cleveland, TN
Office Assistant, Bradley Block Company, Cleveland, TN
Education & Certifications
B.S. Degree in Computer Information Systems & Business Administration
Lee University, Cleveland, TN, Cum Laude 2002
CompTIA A+ Certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!