yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive military background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- dedicated professional offering over 13 years of solid and progressive academic training and hands-on experience in information technology services, equipment maintenance/qa and customer service.
- in depth expertise in fuels, including pumps, motors and other testing equipment.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including word, excel, outlook, and access.
united states navy 2006-2010
work center supervisor
- efficiently manage over 100 records of military members awaiting separation from the navy with other than honorable discharges and dishonorable discharges.
- awarded the navy and marine corps achievement medal for exemplary service.
uss george washington 2003-2006
repair supervisor/quality assurance supervisor
- skillfully maintained 21 aircraft fueling stations, ensuring zero missed take offs due to equipment error.
- responsible for overseeing the timely and safe issue of over 20 million gallons of jet fuel.
- received 2 navy and marine corps achievement medals for performance under the command advancement program.
uss john f. kennedy 2000-2003
fuels crew leader
- earned enlisted aviation warfare and surface warfare specialist breast insignias.
naval station bremerton 1999-2000
- received naval marine corp achievement medal.
uss abraham lincoln 1997-1999
pump room operator/fuel filter operator
- given a certificate of achievement for on-the-job performance.
degree in information technology university of phoenix present
work center supervisor leadership course a-500-0102, 2007
aviation fuels course, class c-1 naval air technical training center, 2003
aircraft apprenticeship training, 1996
naval recruit training, 1996
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!