proficient, attentive care giver eager to apply dynamic communication, time-management, and organizational skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing operational performance
berka family, dallas, tx 2003 c present
- proactively raise and care for son and family; consistently provide safe and progressive environment
- cost-effectively procure for all household needs; develop, implement, maintain budget
gaston yard apartments, dallas, tx 2003
leasing agent (part-time)
- perform real estate leasing functions, including showing apartments to prospective tenants and preparing leases and affiliated paperwork
- courteously executed administrative duties including answering phones, filing, and general office work
city of dallas, dallas, tx 1995
- successfully manage high volume of citizen calls and efficiently dispatch officers
- delegate, track, and monitor more than 50 patrol officers; handle car and foot chase situations
- accurately perform suspect and vehicle checks over the radio
- respond to citizen and media inquiries; perform administrative and clerical functions
- effectively multi-task in high pressure and deadline-critical environment
electrovert usa corp., grand prairie, tx 1994
- performed reception duties including answering phones and greeting clients
- additionally handled mail room duties, typing, and 10-key
irving ywca, irving, tx 1993
after school/summertime care giver
- worked directly with children and other caregivers
- planned schedule and activites including field trips, crafts, singing, stories, and games
- ensured safe and positive environment
redeemer montessori school, irving, tx 1992 c 1993
after school caregiver
- prepared and served after school snacks for children
- supervised indoor and outdoor play
legacy boxer rescue, hurst, tx insert year c present
- serve on the applications committee and fund committee; contact prospective adopters, explain process and garner information to complete application; collaborate on fundraising strategies
- personally foster dogs in need of emergency shelter
dallas county community college, dallas, tx 1996 c 2004
studies toward education degree
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the ability to perform multiple responsibilities simultaneously in fast-paced and high pressure situations. i possess outstanding communication and organizational skills that have consistently proven instrumental in my success both as a mother and as a professional. i am comfortable working with a wide variety of people and in time-sensitive positions. i have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward every position i have held. to complement this background, i offer a history of academic studies that i plan to continue.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (title of position applying for) position currently available with your institution. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my dynamic interpersonal, professional, and time-management skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!