yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
~ it management consultant offering 14+ years of industry experience
and significant talents in serving fortune 500 clients. ~
- proven success in program and project management, personnel/team leadership, it asset management, solution development and delivery, and technology procurement.
solid background in orchestrating major client/server initiatives, and reengineering it asset management business processes via automation, industry best practices, and information technology infrastructure library (itil) framework and methodologies.
formulate and execute state-of-the-art technology solutions which eliminate redundancy, accelerate output, and drastically reduce expenses.
dynamic strengths in enterprise it services, process design and development, change management, and it consulting.
outstanding blend of analytical, forecasting, planning, presentation, and communication skills.
accurately and diligently monitor company s fiscal status to optimize profitability, cost control, and budget compliance; excel in vendor management and negotiations.
adept at team building and motivation, facilitating staff training and performance evaluations, strengthening cohesiveness, and leading personnel to achieve and display productivity excellence.
pepperweed llc, 2008 to present
practice director, itam (information technology asset management)
defined organizational model and oversaw staffing for management consulting firm, successfully creating a world-class delivery team assisting clients in identifying and rectifying financial, operational and technology-related risks and issues.
proactively support and steer business development efforts for pepperweed s itam practice; co-authored winning proposals to provide it risk assessment and remediation services for several fortune 500 companies.
- spearheaded implementation of leading beverage company s enterprise it asset management product for their it organization; seamlessly interfaced with process owners, developers, internal consultants, and senior management to ensure flawless deployment.
- compiled data conversion specifications and plan to consolidate and rationalize over 500,000 data elements across disparate systems.
- reviewed clients post-audit findings to cost-effectively modify existing contractual software license and services agreements with vendors.
- as engagement director for firm s largest it audit client, led team of consultants and contractors in documenting business / it processes and performing testing and remediation work for major healthcare company in phoenix, arizona.
- applied dynamic analytical skills to co-author multiple types of client deliverables including project assessments, due diligence reports, post-merger it strategy reviews, and it organization / process maturity assessments.
- conducted extensive review on $100m+ corporate reengineering program for fortune 500 insurance firm over three phases; led the third engagement and supervised personnel efforts.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
affiliated computer services, 2004 to 2008
director of asset implementations
- for disney/abc client, headed team in detailing solution architecture, database repository, data mapping, integration / update via barcode scan, auto-discovery, and advance shipping notices.
- championed efficient infrastructure upgrade for $30m system.
- conducted comprehensive wall-to-wall inventory requiring meticulous documentation skills.
- reduced costs by organizing new hardware vendors and defining new business processes.
o oversaw software licensing compliance, and improved it asset management program to achieve 100% accountability.
- planned and executed base infrastructure upgrade for chubb insurance increasing bandwidth 500%.
- demonstrated exemplary multi-tasking expertise to set up transfer of asset data between divergent systems, create cmdb, integrate sms with asset tracking database, devise sam procedures, and implement interface between client ariba procurement software and software tracking database.
- played a major role in automation efforts for asset tracking, electronic software delivery, and event monitoring.
- coordinated design, implementation, and technical support for client/server automation tools and infrastructure development.
o proficiently controlled $500k hardware/software inventory, strategically consolidated network for workload transfer, and slashed management overhead by 300%.
ernst & young, 1994 to 2004
sr. manager for assets / it regional audit manager / healthcare consultant / deployment manager
served as project manager for life cycle of company s technology equipment valued at $50m annually.
project-managed cap gemini ernst & young llc new hire program involving procuring, tracking, and distributing nationwide assets of 100+ clients weekly.
orchestrated numerous deployments ranging from 3,000 to 30,000 clients by overseeing purchase, lease and distribution of equipment and supplies.
- performed periodic asset recoveries and disposals of physical inventories totaling $100k annually.
- captured $500k in annual savings by imitating ey online, a paperless add/move/change form to maintain proper it audit records while cascading assets and recovering lost assets.
- recouped $100k by successfully identifying accounting errors.
- enhanced operations for large healthcare firms through assessment, consulting, and benchmarking, and substantially reduced supply-related costs at hospitals by implementing a fully-integrated enterprise-wide supply chain.
- facilitated regular internal audits for major offices, exhibiting excellent versatility in managing national and local staff.
- actively navigated fiscal management functions encompassing financial reporting and analysis, budgeting, procurement reporting/analysis, and invoice processing and reporting.
- resourcefully maintained cost control through proficiency in vendor management, negotiations, and competitive pricing research.
- managed capital expenditure (capex) analysis and reporting functions by tracking, analyzing and reporting data for strategic management decisions.
computer / software skills
microsoft office (access, excel, powerpoint, project, word), front page, visual studio, sql server, sms, windows (3.x, 95, 98, nt 4.0, w2k, xp, iis, terminal server, 2003 server and active directory), computer associates (tng/tnd, sdo/usd, amo/uam, em, rco, jasmine portal), loudcloud opsware, symantec nav, html, eicon access & aviva, ghost, pc anywhere, lotus notes, wise, install shield, unix, linux, novell (4.x, 5.x) os/2 (warp 3.x & 4.0), ariba, blazent, peregrine service center and asset center, hp openview.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!