Dynamic Paralegal eager to contribute significant research, documentation, and client relations expertise toward supporting a fast-paced law firm in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Strong blend of administrative, customer service, organizational, and critical thinking talents.
- Adept at drafting affidavits, petitions, forms for insurance companies, consent to release information forms, and fee agreements.
- Exemplary knowledge of Immigration Law, Personal Injury cases, Criminal Law, Estate Planning, Child Support Guidelines, Divorce Law, and Family Law.
- Software skills include Microsoft Office Suite, PCLaw, Amicus, and Turbo Law.
- Outstanding communication skills; fluent in Albanian and English, and proficient in Spanish and Italian.
- Autonomous, confident and perceptive with reputation for solid judgment, prudence, problem solving abilities, and innovative thinking.
- Well-versed in a wide variety of legal codes, court procedures, and precedents.
- Public Notary.
Taiwo & Associates, PC, 2009
- Applied sharp attention to detail toward preparing comprehensive Immigration packages.
- Drafted Personal Injury documentation, diligently followed up with hospitals and insurance companies to expedite settlements, and compiled forms for Mental Health cases.
- Filed/submitted appropriate documents to assigned physician for each case.
- Decisively drafted motions for criminal cases, playing a vital role in optimizing productivity within law form, and meticulously customized fee agreements.
Antico, Barrett, Burke & Kornitsky, LLP, 2008
- Performed broad-scope legal functions encompassing Estate Planning, Separation Agreements, Child Support Cases, Joint Petitions for Divorce, Administration Petitions, and Probate Of Wills Petitions.
- Relied on considerable fiscal expertise to prepare short- and long-term financial statements.
Patrick J. Regan, Attorney at law, 2006; 2007
- Swiftly responded to Interrogatories, performed in-depth legal research, and efficiently maintained a high volume of case files.
- Established immediate rapport with clients, essential to fostering trust and cooperation.
Bachelor s Degree C Paralegal Studies, Suffolk University
Associate Degree C Paralegal Studies, North Shore Community College
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a Paralegal and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a Bachelor s Degree in Paralegal Studies, almost five years of experience, strong capabilities in drafting a wide range of legal documents, and proficiency in conducting legal research. To complement these qualifications, I offer outstanding analytical, administrative, client relations, and prioritization abilities which are paramount as a paralegal.
As a proactive contributor to your law firm, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through diligence, versatility, and keen interpersonal skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!