Seasoned Intelligence and Risk Management Executive seeking opportunity as
Director of Global Anti-Counterfeiting where a strong international background and prior career with the CIA would provide an immediate and positive impact for Levi Strauss & Company.
Exceptional strengths in strategy development, conducting assessments and threat analyses, establishing and administering global programs and projects, and fostering cooperative coalitions with cross-functional personnel and governmental agencies.
Substantial background in supply chain security, brand/product management, intellectual property security, and business continuity; adept in team leadership and executive-level relations.
Exemplary influencing skills especially with key corporate and public stakeholders.
Advanced global awareness and experience gained through numerous assignments in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Outstanding blend of problem solving capabilities, communication skills, critical thinking abilities, and prioritization talents.
Solid technical acumen and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Microsoft Project, and various data management applications.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Deerfield, Illinois, 2009 to Present
Resourcefully designed, implemented and currently manage full-scope global intelligence program inclusive of standardizing data collection and reporting worldwide.
Conduct in-depth data analysis to produce influential intelligence tools such as Situational/Flash Reports, Risk Assessment Reports, Market Intelligence Reports, Forecasting Reports, Emerging Threat Reports, various white papers, and a monthly newsletter.
Pioneered Environmental Scanning Program and proactively conduct comprehensive risk and market assessments to identify existing and/or emerging threats to company personnel, products, brands, intellectual property, and market share.
Spearheaded design and implementation of Global Data Mapping System to effectively organize geographical locations of corporate intelligence efforts encompassing global supply chain data, product information, investigations, and emerging threats.
Innovation Data Solutions, LLC, Crozet, Virginia, 2007 to Present
Security Management Consultant
- Provide consultative guidance to management teams regarding protection of corporate assets including personnel.
- Championed design, development and deployment of security awareness and training programs to protect intellectual property, and created powerful corporate strategies to safeguard company assets from competitive intelligence collection efforts.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Generated risk assessment reports and completed threat assessments and analyses to optimize client risk mitigation efforts against terrorism, competitive intelligence, economic factors, and intellectual property theft.
Central Intelligence Agency, Washington, DC, 1989 to 2006
- Exhibited proficiency throughout the complete intelligence management process from defining intelligence requirements, to driving collection efforts, to development of finished products.
- Adhered to CIA investigation protocol for interview techniques, reporting, evidence collection, and legal requirements in conjunction with FBI and other law enforcement agencies.
- Applied sharp analytical expertise toward gaining an excellent knowledge of Information Security procedures and protocol.
- Supervised intelligence collection teams in domestic and foreign fields.
- Meticulously prepared written reports and delivered regular presentations to communicate critical intelligence information to management teams, analysts, and IC consumers.
- Partnered with FBI on corporate outreach programs, illustrating well-developed skills in emergency response planning and execution, crisis management, disaster recovery operations and business continuity.
Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA
Master of Science in Business Intelligence (in progress)
University of Wisconsin, Platteville, WI
BS Degree in Business Administration
Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale, VA
AS Degree in General Studies
American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS)
Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP)
Hiring Agent Name
Please accept this letter and accompanying resume in application for the Director of Global Anti-Counterfeiting opportunity (Job ID: 1000568) that is currently available with Levi Strauss & Company. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you strong experience in intellectual property and supply chain security, outstanding capabilities in conducting investigations and complex risk/threat assessments, and exemplary talents in driving projects and programs on an international scale. My 17-year background with the CIA will most certainly play a significant role in me achieving your anti-counterfeiting goals. To complement these qualifications, I am able to travel worldwide and offer a steadfast commitment to optimizing critical information sharing and exchange to effectively combat counterfeit products.
As a proactive contributor to Levi Strauss & Company, you will find me to be a stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative, unparalleled resourcefulness, and well-honed business acumen. I am confident that I am an ideal candidate for this role, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!