yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
1630 wells branch pkwy #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient medical assistant eager to contribute patient care expertise as well as strong communication skills and office management talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
highly trained medical assistant with extensive training in performing routing patient screening, additional technical supportive services and medical clerical duties. skilled in draw blood, check vitals, anatomy /physiology, and medical terminology. successfully administer medications to patients on specific orders from healthcare providers.
summary of qualifications
- effectively present healthcare information in one-on-one and small group situations to patients, ensuring quality patient care.
- proven ability to understand and relate to special health needs and problems of a diversified group of patients.
- strong ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both written and oral communication.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- recognized as highly-motivated self-started with proven work ethic and commitment to company success.
- awarded bronze stars for perfect attendance and silver star for order purity project success.
microsoft office suite: including word, outlook and excel.
professional education & training
medical assistant program cybertex institute of technology graduate march 4, 2010
first aid and cpr certified
dell certification as ram operator, pick-the-light, travel pull, back-up specialist, area peer partner,
and certification auditor.
senior production kitting associate dell 1998-2008
- actively facilitate productive on-site communication to maintain factory flow and meet manufacturing goals.
- responsible for handling the escalation of all mechanical and materials issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- serving as area peer partner, effectively trained staff and actively collaborated in operation functions such as instructing personnel on training line operations, leading team in the absence of specialist, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- excel in leading top-performing, client-focused manufacturing teams, handling all tactical decisions to maximize workplace efficiency.
- acting as certification auditor, monitoring certifications for compliance and initiating recertification process before expiration.
- functioning as travel pull, successfully pull customer, which starts the factory flow, down the kitting while remaining in constant communication with production control and maintenance engineering.
- as ram operator, utilize certification in the handling of high dollar parts on behalf of company.
- manage a broad range of ptl operations, including hand-selecting parts for customer orders and verifying correct printing of fcc labels.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!