yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient professional eager to contribute customer service expertise as well as strong sales and marketing skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
assertive, proactive sales professional with proven ability to close sales, farm new customers and grow existing client accounts. recognized as quick learner with natural sales ability and extroverted personality. exceptional ability to identify and anticipate customer needs. experienced in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications. dynamic communication, sales presentation and relationship management skills.
~ key achievements ~
- changed customer perception of company through enthusiastic service, individualized sales presentations and frequent updates on issue resolution
- effectively utilized leadership skills in crafting sales/marketing vision going far beyond conventional solutions; adept at exploring and evaluating revolutionary marketing ideas for sales campaigns.
- blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- extensive international experience, traveled to bahrain, england, italy, mexico, france, germany, familiarity with middle eastern and italian cultural practices and languages.
- recognized as hard-work, intelligent and dedicated business professional with an insatiable desire to learn new sales and marketing skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft office software, commended for designing visually appealing and informative power point presentations.
mba in global marketing colorado technical university colorado springs, co 2010
relevant coursework: applied managerial economics/finance, information technology in business management, leadership and ethical decision-making, applied managerial accounting/ marketing, marketing research methods, marketing in the digital age, and international marketing.
ba in communications and public relations california state university bakersfield, ca 2009
relevant coursework: theories of communications, technical and report writing, public relations, communication in the organization, communications for business and government, and media law.
aa in liberal arts bakersfield college bakersfield, ca 2006
national dean's list in 2005
sales coordinator ebay date-date
- successfully steer e-commerce sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- effectively combine innovative big-picture marketing ideas and unique creative sales concepts to highlight products with eye-catching marketing imagery and inspirational product descriptions.
- generate new ideas on combining traditional advertising fundamentals and interactive e-commerce medium resulting in cohesive synergy for marketing initiatives.
- proactively design, develop, and implement sales campaigns and marketing promotions to expand product sales; strategically purchased high-demand products and re-sold for 30%-50% profit.
office manager inland flight training center 2000-2001
- sharp business acumen and experienced in independently managing broad scope of business operations in absence of owner; from supply/package sales, customer service and flight instructor calendaring to public inquiry management, appointment scheduling and all client communication.
- consistently ensured timely delivery of quality customer service and progress reports vital to sustaining and growing clientele base; exceeded company expectations in generating new customers.
- actively identified and resolved numerous customer issues, from aircraft reservation difficulties and accounting statements to matching client needs with appropriate supply and service options.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!