yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
results-driven manager eager to contribute expertise in operations, team building, customer service, and fiscal administration toward actively supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
respected sales producer with distinguished 16-year career leading sales and marketing operations. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
~ successfully increased investment sales/loan balances to the highest ever in branch ~
~ won national sales campaign, 2005 ~
~ #1 investment sales producer for cincinnati, 2005 ~
~ strategically developed innovative new marketing strategies and programs ~
~ led brentano s bookstore to highest sales volume achieved to date ~
~ transformed under-performing branch into a district top performer ~
sales agent american family insurance 2008-present
- successfully steer insurance sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; life, health, auto, home, and commercial insurance products.
- facilitate productive client relationships to boost bottom-line profitability and increase clientele base.
financial advisor metlife 2006-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in selling a broad range of insurance products, from life insurance, disability income insurance and long-term care insurance to fixed/variable annuities and mutual funds.
branch manager/licensed banker us bancorp 2004-2006
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts
- proactively planned, developed and implemented sales campaigns and promotions to expand use of bank products and services.
branch manager/licensed banker bank one 2000-2004
- strategically sold investment products and total package financial reviews designed to meet clients long term financial goals.
general manager brentano s bookstore 1994-2000
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as training 4 store managers, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring
bachelors of arts in history university of minnesota
associates of business administration nettleton college of business
series 6 & 63 finra securities licenses
life/health/property/casualty/annuity licenses state of ohio
long term care certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!