results-oriented management professional with 15+ years of sales experience in fast-paced environments. proven capacity to handle various functions necessary in leading the operations of a successful company. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to consistently meet periodic and annual sales objectives and quotas. demonstrated leadership for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of an organization.
business development / general management / operations / market analysis / sales strategy
retail / account maintenance / leadership & teambuilding / professional development
asset management / written & verbal communication
retail sales manager, 1999 c present
- demonstrate the necessary leadership resulting in capturing 110-125% of annual revenue goals.
- accountable for the growth and revenue recognition of multiple washington dc units.
- direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods and instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- hire, train, and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing functions, promoting or firing workers when appropriate.
verizon wireless (formally bell atlantic)
manager, 1994 c 1999
- directed the professional success and team development of staff including facilitating staff training, learning and development; managed 5 top performers in eastern region.
- successfully rolled out new units and drove sales and profit 10 c 20% in most locations managed.
- increased growth and market penetration at minimum 25% in each location managed.
- handled store business operations, including managing profit and loss, facility management, safety and security, shrinkage, and cash management.
- performed inventory management functions including merchandising, ordering, receiving, price changes, handling damaged products, and returns.
mccrory variety stores
manager trainee/general manager
- converted underperforming stores throughout 4 states to top performing units and boosted employee morale which directly impacted bottom line revenue optimization.
bachelor of science, business management, saint augustine college
captain us army reserves, 1979 c 1992
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of experience in client-focused, service-oriented environments toward supporting the goals of your organization. to acquaint you with my key qualifications, i am submitting my resume for review; in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
15+ years of experience in retail management, customer service, and client relations is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. i consistently represent the employer in a positive manner in interfacing with broad populations within diverse settings spanning multi-unit management, account maintenance to new client acquisition. complementing this, i possess dynamic strategic planning, prioritization and organization skills as well as a strong attention to detail, all crucial to maximizing productivity and meeting critical timelines while maintaining high quality standards. additionally, i am a solutions-focused problem solver with a talent for quickly addressing and resolving issues to ensure optimal client satisfaction levels.
as a leader and a team member, you will find me to be a customer-focused, highly organized professional committed to supporting your success. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!