results-driven retail district manager eager to apply sales, staff development, and customer service skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing operational and financial performance
ø offer fourteen years of progressive operational management experience in fast-paced, high-volume multi-million dollar retail businesses ; provide excellent service to existing customers while continuing to grow market share
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction successfully address and resolve escalated issues
ø develop and implement customized training for all levels of staff; emphasize internal advancement and mentor personnel; achieve unprecedented levels of staff retention
ø strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs
ø demonstrated ability to manage multiple locations concurrently
ø experience working as a member of expansion team promoting and opening new stores
mervyns 7/02 c present
district manager, orange county, ca (1/08 c present)
- in recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within company to attain position entrusted with oversight of all aspects of operations for 11 stores worth $9-19 million each; consistently achieve very high levels of customer satisfaction
- successfully turned underperforming region around and maintain superior sales figures by working closely with the district s 11 store managers and 32 assistant managers; implement business improvement strategies to increase revenue and profitability, as well as product sell-through, productivity, and staff retention
store manager, downey, ca (6/05 c 12/07)
store manager, san diego, ca (10/03 c 5/05)
assistant manager, oceanside, ca (7/02 c 9/03)
- effectively increased annual revenues and credit applications; performed extensive analysis to support business development strategies
- served as staffing coordinator and training store manager for a busy, high volume district; responsible for all levels of staff development
gateway, evansville, in 8/98 c 4/02
- proficiently directed sales, service, and training activity for a top regional store with $14 million in annual revenue; actively participated in expansion efforts and store launches as well as location closing procedures
- performed human resources functions including staff hiring, training, administering disciplinary actions and terminations, and guiding exiting employees through the severance process
champs sports, fort wayne, in 6/94 c 7/98
store manager and market leader
- steered all sales efforts at this high grossing specialty store; recognized by corporate management for exceptional profit performance and shrink reduction
b.a., economics, indiana university 1994
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include numerous years of sales, business development , merchandising, and customer service experience. my outstanding communication skills along with my hands-on experience have consistently proven instrumental in my ability to build and lead top-performing support teams and increase revenues. i am highly effective at identifying and addressing client-specific needs and developing customized solutions. additionally, i offer solid experience in managing administrative, human resources, sales forecasting, and marketing strategies. to complement this background, i offer a degree in economics.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!