Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you strong operations management experience, outstanding expertise in achieving cost savings, and an exemplary blend of talents in safety compliance, HR administration, warehouse management, employee leadership, quality assurance, and strengthening overall business efficiency. To complement these qualifications, I offer a steadfast commitment to driving continuous improvement.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative, unparalleled resourcefulness, and well-honed leadership attributes. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated and results-focused Management Professional seeking opportunity where significant
operations leadership, client relations, and distribution management expertise will provide an immediate and positive impact to a dynamic employer.
Significant experience in shipping and receiving, warehouse organization, facility maintenance, logistics, inventory control, and supplier relations.
Harness enthusiasm and energy to build teams and steer personnel to achieve productivity excellence; adept at delegating assignments to 150 employees while containing labor-related expenditures.
Proficiency in quality control, program/project leadership, staffing, budgeting, forecasting, and P&L accountability.
Reputation for establishing a cooperative climate across multiple departments, and identifying opportunities which will result in long-term benefits for the employer.
Resolute commitment to ensuring and balancing safety and quality compliance; enforce strict adherence to OSHA criteria and conduct frequent safety meetings to maximize awareness and engagement.
Excel in orchestrating efficient receipt, unloading, and separation of 100+ inbound tractor-trailer/ocean container shipments daily from domestic and international suppliers.
California Cartage Company (3PL), Carteret, NJ, 2006 to Present
- Apply dynamic leadership talents toward hiring, training, managing and motivating personnel.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to discuss changes in workflow procedures, address areas requiring improvement, elevate morale, and to reiterate safety policies and procedures.
- Proactively implement various procedures to fortify efficiency, productivity, safety, and cost-effectiveness of operations.
Prime Source, New Brunswick, NJ / Jennifer Convertibles, Edison, NJ, 2001 to 2006
Warehouse Operations Manager
- Spearheaded daily warehouse operations inclusive of staff management, safety, continuous improvement and vendor relations.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Planned, scheduled and coordinated seamless activities related to receipt, storage, and distribution of merchandise.
Expeditiously scheduled and coordinated average of 60 outbound shipments daily via independent contractors to retail showrooms and customer locations nationwide.
Strategically negotiated with vendors to secure credit for damaged merchandise.
Value City Furniture, East Brunswick, NJ / Tops Appliance City, Edison, NJ, 1995 to 2001
Warehouse Supervisor / Manager
- Steered full spectrum of warehouse operations with a focus on reorganizing facility to optimize space utilization.
- Conducted physical inventory audits to identify and reconcile overages, shortages, and defects.
- Reliably ensured accuracy of shipments through meticulous preparation and review of bills of lading and other associated documentation.
- Researched and determined most efficient and economical transportation routes to ensure cost control.
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration Upsala College
Certified Human Resource Generalist
Fork Lift / Hi-Lo Certified
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!