proven leader and master of business administration professional with blackbelt certification and knowledge of six sigma standards, efficient in creating and maintaining a positive flow of work by utilizing what resources and facilities are available. organize resources to ensure effective production of services. plan by prioritizing customer, employee, and organizational requirements. maintain and monitor staff expectations and motivation to fulfill organizational requirements and factors for the measurement of performance and consideration of efficiency versus effectiveness.
market research strategies
partner program development
christian broadcasting network
campaign analyst, 2007 c present
- address all operations concerns for 2 call centers with a focus on strategic, tactical, and short-term operation management such process improvement.
- maintain a consistent understanding of the happenings behind the company's core operations and continually actively seek after operations improvement.
- ensure that business operations are efficient and effective and oversee the management of resources, the distribution services to customers, and the analysis of queue systems.
- analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- draft newsletters and instruction manuals using desktop software, including microsoft powerpoint, for promotions and creative correspondence.
ford motor credit, 1998 c 2006
campaign manager , 2004 c 2006
- successfully launched efficient and effective campaigns utilizing the auto-dialer process technology.
- collaborated with campaign managers and service center management to facilitate the most productive campaign efforts.
- advanced organizational mission by launching best time to call software for 7call centers.
- acquired a 225% reduction frequency and duration of best time to call dialer jobs with no available accounts through green belt project.
team leader, 2000 c 2004
- directed the success of service center staff and continued high levels of productivity through team professional development, one-on-one discussions, and boosting team morale.
- coached staff to meet and exceed established objectives and facilitated useful training and evaluation procedures.
- liaised with branch, service center, and central office by sharing key metrics.
- selected as the winner of director s cup accolades for best overall metrics for 3 consecutive years.
- promoted to a national campaign manager in the nashville service center.
collections, dsa, and auditor, 1999 c 2000
- mastered the responsibilities of dealer service analyst and auditor in addition to primary duties.
- quickly promoted to the irving service center in dallas, texas.
- deemed top producer for 3 quarters for minimizing delinquency and losses and maximizing call volume at ford credit s aaa branch.
customer service, 1998 c 1999
- offered stellar client relations to promote growth and increase customer loyalty and repeat business.
- performed client services in an excellent manner worthy of yearly best in class service awards.
- promoted as 1 of 2 staff out of 400 to relocate to the kansas city branch office.
- trusted to head the pulse and diversity committee.
masters of business administration
- regis university, denver, co
master of theology
- dallas theological seminary, dallas, tx
bachelor of science, business administration
- university of nebraska, kearney, ne
blackbelt in six sigma
- 2004, villanova university, villanova, pa
greenbelt in six sigma
- 2002, ford motor credit
property and causality license (state of tennessee)
- 01/2006 to 01/2007
life and health license (state of tennessee)
- 09/2005 to 09/2006
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of management-level experience and strong ability in operations analysis to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as campaign manager and campaign analyst is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in operations oversight. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. thereafter, i make recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to management. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in expediting projects, interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management and personnel, verbally and in writing.
my career history consists of coordinating operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors were involved. with this experience, i formulate policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and special organizational program based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources. with vast knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management including organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and reporting, and a strong background in operations and leadership that i bring to your organization.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!