Productive Administrative Assistant eager to contribute talents in executive-level support,
considerable financial acumen, and an active Secret Security Clearance toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing bottom-line performance and productivity.
Substantial administrative expertise with proficiency in planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings, managing and maintaining files, orchestrating comprehensive travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies, and facilitating strong employee and client relations.
Highly respected for polished organizational skills, well-honed prioritization abilities, and commitment to confidentiality.
Exercise discretion and sound judgment to effectively handle daily responsibilities and distractions for executive-level personnel.
Quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, environments and software; adept with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Significant goal setting and time management abilities; gracefully balance competing demands and requirements.
Proven ability to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality, and continuously seek out new approaches to streamline and expedite daily administrative processes.
Create and manage spreadsheets and databases to meticulously track vital information.
Sobran, Inc., Fairfax, VA, 2008 to Present
- Spearhead complete office administration inclusive of answering, screening and routing telephone calls, attending meetings and recording minutes, and performing extensive file management.
- Oversee travel arrangements and calendar for department Director and exhibit sharp attention to detail in accurately preparing and submitting detailed expense reports.
- Schedule and set-up conference calls and GoTo Webinar meetings.
- Contribute solid creative and computer skills toward creating informative and compelling PowerPoint presentations.
Legal E-Staffing/Arnold & Porter, LLP, Vienna, VA, 2007 to 2008
- Performed full spectrum of administrative operations such as answering incoming calls, managing business correspondence, preparing comprehensive reports, and reserving conference rooms and offices for staff and visitors.
- Applied keen organizational skills toward coordinating meetings and special events, maintaining up-to-date Parking and Suite access card distribution list, and entering invoices into system for payment processing.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ---- Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Core Staff Employment Agency/Bearing Point, Falls Church, VA, 2006 to 2007
- Proficiently supported Project Manager by handling incoming telephone calls, maintaining project documentation, verifying submitted materials for completeness, uploading files for online retrieval, and performing database administration.
- Leveraged a collaborative work ethic to proactively communicate with project team members regarding missing items and facilitate efficient and cohesive efforts throughout project life cycle.
Getem Services, Norfolk, VA, 2004 to 2006
- Merged exemplary prioritization skills with multi-tasking expertise to promptly answer incoming calls, maintain company s filing system, schedule customer appointments with technicians, and copy/fax/mail confidential documents.
- Reviewed, processed and meticulously applied proper payments to customer accounts.
Old Dominion University, Office Of Teacher Education, Norfolk, VA, 2002 to 2004
- Effectively expedited office workflow by scheduling student appointments with advisors, maintaining up-to-date filing system and student records, and seamlessly answering and managing multi-line telephone system.
- Maintained and managed departmental database to optimize and ensure swift access and retrieval of critical office files.
- Played a chief role in supporting department Director by reserving meeting rooms as needed.
Wachovia Bank, N.A., McLean, VA, 2002 to 2003
Seasonal Roving Teller
Toys R Us, Alexandria, VA, 1999 to 2001
B.S. in Communications, Minor in Business Management
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, 2005
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an administrative capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to outstanding office experience, I bring to you excellent computer/technical skills, and a significant blend of talents in executive-level support, meeting and travel coordination, vendor relations, report preparation, and customer service. To complement these qualifications, I offer highly developed organizational, analytical, multi-tasking, relationship-building, planning, and communication skills which are paramount in office administration.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through conscientiousness, flexibility, and interpersonal skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!