results-driven marketing and business analysis specialist eager to contribute unique blend of technical, analytical, and relationship management skills toward actively supporting the employer in improving bottom-line performance
ø offer solid experience in monitoring and analyzing marketing, sales, and operational performance to continually increase revenues and net profits
ø effectively identify opportunities to penetrate and develop highly competitive markets; proactively monitor industry trends and activity
ø generate detailed reports instrumental to senior management in assessing business performance and determining operational strategy
ø pioneer process improvements and automations to contain labor costs, boost productivity, and increase accuracy
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø motivated team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø sharp technical proficiencies including microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint, access, outlook), ms publisher, and photoshop
~ key achievements ~
- achieved thousands of dollars in cost savings by identifying and resolving billing discrepancies
- played an integral role on quality team and developed organizational tools to track agent licensing and fee collections
- awarded 4 stars for superior internal customer service and timely support
keller graduate school of management 2009
master of business administration in marketing
devry university 2005
bachelor of science in business information systems
guarantee trust life insurance, glenview, il 11/05 c 1/10
- in recognition of outstanding performance, assigned to provide direct support for national sales manager and granted increased responsibilities
- successfully performed a broad range of technical, business analysis, and marketing functions to maximize sales revenues and productivity
- monitored efficacy of marketing campaigns and analyzed roi to assist in creating highly successful new campaigns and promotions
- collaborated with actuarial department on designing monthly divisional sales reports used to determine sales forecast projections
- developed and implemented tools to track agent performance metrics and assist senior management in determining appropriate actions based on production reports
- created persistency status and ad-hoc reporting instruments covering all lines of business and enabling senior management to optimize allocation of resources
- authored user manuals and documentation for proprietary databases and queries, provided technical training and assistance for staff, and performed troubleshooting procedures on hardware and software
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a marketing and business analysis capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include more than four years of progressive experience in developing, implementing, and utilizing business analysis tools to identify opportunities to increase sales, productivity, and corporate profitability. i excel at improving reporting and information management, and am adept at extrapolating data to produce highly accurate forecasts and business strategies. to complement this background, i recently completed my mba with a marketing concentration, and hold a bachelor s degree in business information systems.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!