Dedicated Human Resource Generalist eager to contribute extensive talents
toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
Significant experience in driving recruitment initiatives, regulatory compliance, performance reviews and management, and new hire orientation.
Proven success in interpreting and enforcing employment laws and achieving a cooperative and cohesive workplace climate, vital to maximizing retention and productivity.
Able to work both independently and collaboratively with an unwavering commitment to ensuring confidentiality of personnel files and documents.
Optimize and encourage employee communication and feedback through meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, and one-on-one coaching.
Develop and implement policies, procedures, and programs to continually advance HR planning, recruitment, training, development, compensation, and benefits.
Outstanding abilities in labor relations, cultural/workplace diversity, and conflict resolution.
Dependably facilitate transparent communication between staff and senior management, and expedite workflow to attain organizational objectives.
MBA (in progress), Webster University, St. Louis, MO, expected completion summer 2011
PHR (Professional in Human Resources) certification
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Business Management
Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2002
Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Fairfax, VA, 2007 to Present
Corporate Recruiting Manager
- Spearhead full-scope recruiting and hiring functions for Top 10 Independent Hotel Management Company comprised of 66 hotels nationwide.
- Exhibit extraordinary time management, multi-tasking and prioritization capabilities in telecommute position.
- Independently steered planning, implementation and administration of company-wide Applicant Tracking System for all hotels and two corporate offices.
- Proactively recruit for all critical positions including General Managers, HR Directors, housekeeping, front desk, management trainees, and interns.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Oversee offer letter process for all exempt-level personnel including new hires, promotions, transfers and rehires.
- Cultivate, nurture and maintain influential relationships with selected universities as administrator of College Relations Program requiring visits to schools and presentations regarding careers with Crestline.
- Facilitate online exit interview program and currently developing entrance interview program.
- Serve as primary point of contact for company s relocation program.
The Madison, A Loews Hotel, Washington, D.C., 2005 to 2007
Exercised strong client relations expertise to book group reservations for Corporate, Association and Tour and Travel markets.
Performed account management for government, SMERF (Social, Military, Educational, Religious, Fraternal), and NATCA (National Air Traffic Controllers Association) markets.
Consistently exceeded revenue goals by over 20% during two years in role.
The Jefferson, A Loews Hotel, Washington, D.C., 2003 to 2005
Director of Human Resources
Promoted from initial role as HR Manager based on exceptional performance and chosen as member of Executive Committee tasked with determining strategic direction of the property.
Entrusted with complete responsibility for HR department operations serving more than 100 employees, illustrating proficiency in interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, discipline, annual reviews, and compensation.
Closely partnered with Payroll to ensure accuracy and compliance, and established cooperative relationships with union members and shop stewards.
Completed documentation for employee benefits and liaised with insurance companies.
Strove to continuously strengthen employee relations and morale through regular communication and recognition such as staff bulletin boards, weekly newsletter, meetings, and birthday and anniversary cards.
Participated as member of Hotel Association of Washington D.C. bargaining group for September 2004 HERE Local 25 negotiations.
Foster and maintain outstanding reputation within community by facilitating Loews Good Neighbor program as well as various outreach initiatives and special projects.
Coordinated and participated in Manager on Duty program to ensure consistent coverage.
Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH, 2001 to 2003
- Actively contributed to recruitment operations such as background checks and assessment tests.
- Leveraged strong administrative talents to process new hire paperwork, provide key data to payroll, maintain staff attendance records, review and process Worker s Compensation claims, complete documentation for benefits, and maintain I-9 binder and personnel files.
- Generated diverse HR materials including reference check sheets, orientation checklists and other assessment and evaluation tools.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a human resources capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I offer excellent experience in human resources administration, proficiency in orchestrating cost-effective recruiting and hiring functions, and considerable expertise in employee relations and retention. To complement these qualifications, I offer strong experience in counselling, coaching, problem solving, and HR department management.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and leadership attributes. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!