entry-level traffic enforcement agent eager to contribute superior communication and organization skills toward actively supporting the new york city police department as a driven and productive team member
ø offer solid experience working as a security officer in heavy traffic airport environments
ø dedication to promoting safety by enforcing laws, rules, and regulations; ensure compliance with corporate and federal standards
ø possess keen eye for detail with an emphasis on accurate documentation
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø solid record of effective operational management
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative settings
aviation safeguards, queens, ny 2007 c present
- diligently monitor airport activity and perform security patrols to ensure maximum safety and positive traveler experiences
- inspect airport terminals and facilities, cargo, and aircraft to reduce potential risks; oversee proper handling of dangerous goods and hazardous materials
- provide courteous and informative customer service, offer assistance for passengers in need of wheelchair services
target, brooklyn, ny 2006 c 2007
- effectively and efficiently coordinated merchandise storage and maintenance efforts; worked closely with supply chain team
- handled receivables, logged information in computer programs, and facilitated future merchandise moves
mcdonald's, brooklyn, ny 2004 c 2006
shift supervisor / crew trainer / cashier
- in recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within company to attain supervisory position entrusted with managing staff performance, customer service, and compliance with health and safety standards
- successfully trained new personnel in standard operating procedures, oversaw employee productivity, and provided excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
samuel j. tilden high school,
brooklyn, ny june
high school diploma
september 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
dear hiring agent:
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a traffic enforcement agent capacity and i am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include experience working as an airport security officer, with expertise in promoting safety through compliance with air transport rules and regulations. i excel at responding to constantly changing conditions and working in fast-paced environments. my excellent communication, organization, and documentation skills have consistently proven instrumental to my success, and i have applied my knowledge toward every position i have held.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to the city, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!