results-oriented professional with solid skill in office administration and customer service. proven capacity to handle various administrative functions necessary in supporting a successful entity. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to identify the needs of clients and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs. demonstrated talent for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of an organization.
administrative assistance / leadership / account maintenance / client relations
written & verbal communication / professional development and training
technical competency: word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, internet, type 68wpm
account executive c outside sales, 2007 c 2009
yellow book usa, waterbury, ct
- identified as a top producer; ranked among top 10 employees during the 1st 3 months of tenure.
- advised the ceo, cfo, and presidents of various organizations in the attempt to share estimates of the costs of advertising products/services and the benefits of yellow book usa products.
- maintained assigned account base while developing new accounts utilizing consultative outside sales approach.
- explained to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible (i.e. printed directories, www.yellowbook.com, and webreach).
- prepared and delivered sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
back office personnel, 2007
spectron energy inc., new canaan, ct
- utilized knowledge of technology when inputting commodity trades into the database and awaiting confirmations.
- completed financial management functions including processing accounts receivable, collection of unpaid bills, and processing brokers commission payment/rates.
rehab technician, 2005 c 2007
the jewish home for the aged, new haven, ct
- trusted to ensure patients receive adequate transportation to rehabilitation facility and provided wheel chairs, leg rests, and cushions to patients.
- supported physical therapists, occupational therapists, and health care professional in providing safety and comfort to patients.
- managed records including soft and hard chart files.
internship, summer of 2004
eue screengems, new york, ny
- handled administrative duties including answering phones and a high volume of emails.
- implemented strong analysis during documentary screening and when assessing movie scripts.
- supported the successful launch of a new independent reality television show.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
assembler, christmas breaks, 2000 c 2004
yale university, new haven, ct
- utilized organization, time management, and attention-to-detail while assembling papers, filing papers, organizing/alphabetizing applications, and entering data into the database.
southern connecticut state university, new haven, ct
degree ? in nursing, 2009
keene state college, keene, new hampshire
bachelor of arts in communication, 2005
uss swimming association
uss softball association
mvp canadian tournament
north haven girls softball league
north haven girls first starting pitcher
volunteered at soup kitchen (both in ct and nh)
volunteer coach, pitching and softball team
tau phi xi sorority ~ vice president, pr, rush chair, social chair, athletic director, house manager, and historian
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!