Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a human resources capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I offer excellent experience in HR and office administration, proficiency in orchestrating cost-effective recruiting and hiring functions, and considerable expertise in employee relations, goal setting, and facilitating training programs. To complement these qualifications, I offer strong experience in counseling, coaching, problem solving, and administrative management.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and leadership attributes. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated Human Resources Generalist eager to contribute comprehensive recruiting, program leadership, and administrative talents toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
Solid experience in recruitment, interviewing, hiring, conducting background checks, orientation, regulatory compliance, performance management, and training and development.
Proven abilities in enforcing employment laws and achieving a cooperative and cohesive workplace climate vital to maximizing retention and productivity.
Ethical and discreet with an unwavering commitment to ensuring confidentiality of personnel files and documents.
Outstanding abilities in cultural/workplace diversity and conflict resolution.
Significant administrative experience and proficiency in project coordination.
Keen analytical, forecasting, critical thinking, and strategic planning skills.
Ability to establish unified working relationships with all levels of an organization, and regarded as a natural leader.
Apply sharp planning abilities to develop policies and procedures, administer budgets, establish best practices, and facilitate effective cost control.
Riteway Bus Services Inc., Milwaukee, WI, 2006 to 2009
Staff Coordinator / Terminal Assistant Manager (2008 to 2009)
Recruitment Coordinator / Executive Assistant (2006 to 2008)
- Spearheaded recruiting, hiring, staffing, and administrative operations for $3.7M company.
- Conducted background checks, scheduled physicals and drug screens for applicants, maintained employee files, and prepared conditional offer letters.
- Coordinated training programs for new and existing employees to obtain and maintain CDL (commercial drivers license), and provided counseling as needed.
- Leveraged exemplary multi-tasking expertise to provide highly efficient executive-level support to Vice President of Operations/Owner inclusive of business correspondence, presentations, and calendar management.
- Controlled purchasing, budget administration, and cost control with an emphasis in advertising and promoting employment opportunities, job fairs, and corporate events.
- Oversaw contract administration, organized special events, coordinated travel arrangements, and handled corporate agendas and itineraries.
Nova Services, West Bend, WI, 2000 to 2006
- Administered truancy intervention program throughout Washington County Public Schools.
- Trained, mentored, motivated, evaluated and supervised program staff members.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Decisively prepared contracts, devised program policies and procedures, and compiled statistical reports in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Delivered informative presentations illustrating program features and benefits to school boards, Prevention Network Board, Rotary clubs and granting agencies to gain financial support and foster positive community relationships.
- Authored and submitted case summaries to Department of Social Services, District Attorney, and Criminal and Municipal courts.
Cedar Campuses, West Bend, WI, 2000 to 2001
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Demonstrated polished interpersonal and communication skills in administering direct patient care including taking vital signs, documenting health status, and adhering to strict policies and procedures for infectious disease precautions/prevention.
Washington County Youth Treatment Center, West Bend, WI, 1996 to 2000
Human Relations Specialist
- Steered daily facility operations by supervising students and staff, creating and enforcing school policies, developing educational programs, and providing training in behavioral management systems.
- Prepared and administered contracts, facilitated billing, and completed numerous and broad-scope reports.
- Counseled, motivated and empowered students to optimize well-being, academic achievement, confidence, and self-reliance.
Supervisory Management Program (in progress) C Moraine Park Technical College, West Bend, WI
Chosen to tutor other students based on excellent academic performance and understanding of course material.
Selected as an Advisory Board Member for curriculum development in community-based programming.
Associate s Degree C Moraine Park Technical College, Fond Du Lac, WI, graduated with honors
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!