yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx marta lane #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
service-oriented obstetrics nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise in healthcare procedure, patient care, and strong communication skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- dedicated rn offering over 29 years solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities.
- strong background providing quality patient care in home health, hospice and maternity environments.
- in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- dynamic communication, patient advocacy, education, and relationship management skills.
clinic manager/staff nurse nebraska heart institute 2003-2010
- actively coordinated all operations of 30 specialty clinics across nebraska and kansas, from staffing and developing work schedules to patient education and family emotional support.
- oversaw all aspects of pain management for post-op patients, including vascular procedures, open heart surgeries, medical device implantation, electrophysiology studies, ablations, heart caths, stents, and acute coronary syndromes.
- serving as clinic liaison, facilitated timely and productive communication between staff, physicians and patients.
- consistently served as key member of the documentation committee, implementing changes in patient documentation to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- skillfully administered iv fluids and titrating cardiac drugs/drips with continuous hemodynamic, ongoing rhythm analysis and condition monitoring.
triage er nurse washington regional medical center 2002-2003
staff/charge nurse lakeridge health-bowmanville 1998-2002
post-op cardiac recovery rn kettering medical center 1995-1997
staff/hospice rn beaver dam hospital 1990-1995
cardiac icu rn parkview hospital 1987-1990
iv nurse glens falls hospital 1985-1987
private duty nurse cornwall family 1984-1985
post-op cardiac recovery rn florida hospital 1982-1985
pediatric rn erlanger children s hospital 1981-1982
associate s degree in nursing southern adventist university 1981
member american nurse s association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!