Eager to contribute a B.A. in Mathematics as well as exceptional financial and business acumen toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving business goals and objectives.
- Accomplished Mathematics Teacher with solid experience in teaching Algebra, Pre-Calculus, and Geometry.
- Highly efficient and productive with a strong reputation for sharp attention to details and accuracy.
- Versatile and resourceful; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries, and software.
- Sound knowledge of basic accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Possess exceptional analytical, technical, documentation and organizational skills.
- Highly collaborative with exemplary communication and interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to establish and maintain cooperative and productive relationships with all levels of an organization.
- Methodical and systematic with advanced problem solving capabilities.
ESC SAT Test Prep, Monsey, NY, 2008 to Present
Ranney School, Tinton Falls, NJ, 2010; 2008
Matawan-Aberdeen Regional High School, Matawan, NJ, 2010
Central Jersey College Prep Charter School, Somerset, NJ, 2008 to 2009
Woodbridge School District, Woodbridge, NJ, 2008
Trattoria Rustica Pizzeria, Matawan, NJ, 2007 to 2008
Houlihan s Restaurant and Bar, Holmdel, NJ, 2003 to 2005
Party Fair Party Supply Store, Aberdeen, NJ, 1999 to 2002
B.A. in Mathematics, Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ, 2007
Teaching Certificate of Eligibility C Mathematics, New Jersey
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!