Results-focused Sales Engineer eager to contribute proven success in driving business development toward supporting a progressive organization in increasing revenue growth and market share.
Continuously assess business operations to determine and optimize fiscal/sales performance, sustainability, and competitive positioning; reputation for exceptional foresight, technical capabilities, and achievements in market analysis/penetration and critical relationship-building. Proficiency in goal setting, strategic planning, process development, marketing, and account management. Combine management acumen, training and development expertise, and motivational attributes to coach, empower, mentor and supervise highly productive sales personnel. Consistently display first-rate interpersonal, negotiation, communication and listening skills to fortify customer satisfaction and retention.
Snapshot of Achievements:
Championed efforts to boost annual sales by 20% and sales pipeline by 50% since 2008.
Earned place in Inc. 5000 for increasing revenue growth from $4M to $7M over a 3-year period.
Established Cork s engineering offering from scratch and assiduously grew service to secure $200K+ in annual sales.
Achieved management team cohesiveness through regular meetings, project management flow chart, and new company handbook.
Directed, motivated, managed and transitioned engineering team through 2D to 3D CAD software conversion, resulting in decreased errors, accelerated detailing process, increased product value, and elevated customer confidence and satisfaction.
Exhibited initiative in pioneering Cork s corporate vision, mission, and value statement.
Elevated sales team performance by proactively researching, selecting and launching new training program and guiding team through certification process.
Control Systems, Blue Ash, Ohio, 2009 to Present
- Completed extensive training with multiple manufacturers of fluid flow measurement equipment to gain exemplary product knowledge, vital to earning trust of prospects and maximizing conversion to sale.
- Proactively developed database of over 350 potential customers in less than one year.
- Persuasively present and illustrate product features and benefits during meetings and lunch-n-learns, and foster influential relationships with key decision-makers at engineering firms throughout state of Ohio.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Cork Equipment & Construction Co., Batavia, Ohio, 1999 to 2009
President (2008 to Present)
Steadily advanced through a series of promotions to most recently spearheading strategic marketing and sales planning for multi-million dollar services organization.
Streamlined accounting database to enhance reporting, fortify data integrity, expedite data entry, decrease errors, and improve report quality.
Standardized and simplified sales quote process to optimize sales conversion rate.
Strengthened accessibility and long-term storage of project information by resourcefully introducing paperless project folder.
Vice President (2005 to 2008)
Restructured and revitalized sales team by defining new job descriptions, modifying hiring and training practices, and fine-tuning system of assessing and qualifying new sales leads.
Slashed workplace accidents and collaboratively formulated new drug and safety program that lowered company expenses by 15% annually.
Manager of Engineering (2003 to 2005)
- Drove highly efficient engineering activities from estimating and quote preparation, through to project coordination and support spanning 25 projects representing $7.5M in revenues.
- Applied exemplary analytical abilities toward devising precise project scopes and timelines, collecting bids, evaluating, selecting and directing contractors, and navigating initiatives to timely and successful completion.
- Provided consultative and technical guidance and direction to 50+ customers, exhibiting advanced knowledge with equipment specifications and project scope design.
- Promoted from roles as Project Engineer and Design Engineer (1999 to 2003) based on proven loyalty, dedication, results, and performance.
Engineer & Designer, Alexander and Associates
Owner & Operator, Custom Roofing & Siding
25th Infantry Division, Air Assault, Combat Lifesavers, Armorer, U.S. Armed Forces
Master of Business Administration, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, 2005
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Wright State University, Fairborn, Ohio, 1997
Manufacturers Agents National Association (MANA), 2004 to present
Chamber of Commerce, Greater Cincinnati, 2004 to present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!