Strategic and versatile professional seeking opportunity as a Sales Representative where excellent relationship-building skills and proven initiative will provide an immediate and profitable impact to a progressive organization.
Adept at prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in highly competitive markets.
Steadily grow company revenues by diligently following up on leads and establishing new customer contacts.
Highly resourceful; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Continuously analyze competitive activity to devise effective approaches and techniques that penetrate, capture and retain market share.
Proficiency in customer needs assessments, contract negotiations, problem solving, and multi-tasking.
Leverage outgoing personality to overcome sales objections, deliver compelling presentations, and develop instant rapport with prospective customers.
Ltd., 2003 to Present
Project Manager, Lead Designer
Steer daily administrative and project efforts including estimating, design consultation, space planning, budgeting, and negotiating with vendors.
Efficiently coordinate and deliver projects in alignment with budget and timeline requirements.
Create and persuasively sell concepts and visions to clients, actively assisting clients in fabric and product selections.
Maximize repeat business and referrals by establishing immediate and positive rapport.
Roncelli Plastics, Monrovia, California, 2002 to 2003
- Provided exceptional administrative support to company CEO with an emphasis in calendar management, screening incoming calls, scheduling appointments, handling finances, and managing confidential documents.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Lasersmooth Medical Associates, Encino, California, 1998 to 2001
Founder / Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- Conceptualized, developed, launched and managed cutting-edge aesthetic hair removal company, boosting profits by 500% after only two years.
- Spearheaded full-scope sales and marketing operations and provided franchisees with comprehensive business management kits comprised of advertising samples, patient forms, fee schedules, software, and vendor resources.
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward directing the complete spectrum of business operations including equipment maintenance, ordering supplies, hiring/staffing, devising work schedules, and coordinating professional training for medical practitioners worldwide.
- Performed patient screening, scheduled in-depth medical consultations, and established, nurtured and maintained excellent patient relations.
Parseghian Photography, Los Angeles, California, 1988 to 1998
- Demonstrated exemplary organizational skills in facilitating daily operations of photography and video production company including sales, marketing, advertising, purchasing and financial administration.
- Interviewed, hired, oriented, trained, motivated and supervised staff of 12.
- Consulted with clients to precisely identify needs, prepared and administered contracts, and oversaw packaging and processes of services.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!