yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
recent graduate eager to contribute expertise in electrical and computer engineering toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- recent graduate with a bachelor s degree in electrical and computer engineering, offering academic training and hands-on experience in energy systems, power electronics and dynamic control systems.
- successfully collaborated in the electrical design of a swat reconnaissance vehicle design currently used by the salem, or police department swat team.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- technically proficient in microsoft office, windows 7, vista, and xp, linux, pspice, ltspice, matlab, simulink, dspace, controldesk, pads logic, layout, and router.
oregon state university corvallis, or 3/2010
bachelors of science in electrical and computer engineering
key coursework in energy systems, power electronics, dynamic control systems, system dynamics and control.
co-manager bandon fish market 2002-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales promotions, customer service and hr to procurement, vendor relations and inventory planning/control.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- successfully increased market share through effective quality assurance and portion control.
- strategically developed an innovative system to increase speed and accuracy of product delivery.
department manager/sales associate wal-mart stores, inc. 1998-2002
- optimized competitive market leverage by strategically collaborating with peer stores to achieve maximum results.
- facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- served as store representative at the national shareholders meeting, while also participated in staff and organizational meetings.
cashier rosauers supermarket 1996-1998
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
seaman united states navy 1996
- actively served at the naval nuclear power training command in orlando, florida.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!