yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
dynamic chiropractor eager to contribute extensive training in treating musculoskeletal conditions and promoting total wellness toward actively supporting an organization in providing quality patient care.
- talented candidate for graduation with a doctor of chiropractic degree, offering academic training and hands-on experience in all aspects of chiropractology.
- in depth training in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions of spinal column and extremities to prevent disease and correct physical abnormalities.
- strong background in performing physical, neurologic and orthopedic examinations to determine patient condition and develop an individualized treatment plan.
- specified training the in manipulation of the spinal column and other extremities to adjust, align and correct abnormalities caused by neurologic and kinetic articular dysfunction.
- extensive knowledge of supplementary therapeutic measures, including exercise, rest, water, light, heat and nutrition.
- skilled in utilizing x-ray machine, proctoscope, electrocardiograph and otoscope in providing quality patient care.
- proven commitment to helping each patient achieve a fully functional nervous system with healthy nutrition and wholesome life choices.
master s in neurological science carrick institute of graduate studies 2011
doctor of chiropractic life university 9/2009
magna cum laude graduate
bachelor of science in biology university of georgia 2004
chiropractic licensure #chiro008669 state of georgia
certified the national board of chiropractic examiners
chiropractic intern chiropractic healthcare of buckhead 2009
- skillfully performed physical examinations, diagnostic examinations, chiropractic treatments and therapeutic modalities/exercise on patients with chronic and acute back pain.
- utilized extensive knowledge of chiropractic techniques in providing quality care and wellness education to patients, including diversified, thompson, activator, toggle, sot, chiropractic neurology, cox, cbp
neurophysiology tutor life university 2006
- actively assisted students in understanding and applying complex scientific concepts.
painter drury painting 2001-2010
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!