yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
dynamic chiropractor eager to contribute extensive training in treating musculoskeletal conditions and promoting total wellness toward actively supporting an organization in providing quality patient care.
- talented candidate for graduation with a doctor of chiropractic degree, offering academic training and hands-on experience in all aspects of chiropractology.
- in depth training in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions of spinal column and extremities to prevent disease and correct physical abnormalities.
- strong background in performing physical, neurologic and orthopedic examinations to determine patient condition and develop an individualized treatment plan.
- specified training the in manipulation of the spinal column and other extremities to adjust, align and correct abnormalities caused by neurologic and kinetic articular dysfunction.
- extensive knowledge of supplementary therapeutic measures, including exercise, rest, water, light, heat and nutrition.
- skilled in utilizing x-ray machine, proctoscope, electrocardiograph and otoscope in providing quality patient care.
- proven commitment to helping each patient achieve a fully functional nervous system with healthy nutrition and wholesome life choices.
master s in neurological science carrick institute of graduate studies 2011
doctor of chiropractic life university 9/2009
magna cum laude graduate
bachelor of science in biology university of georgia 2004
chiropractic licensure #chiro008669 state of georgia
certified the national board of chiropractic examiners
chiropractic intern chiropractic healthcare of buckhead 2009
- skillfully performed physical examinations, diagnostic examinations, chiropractic treatments and therapeutic modalities/exercise on patients with chronic and acute back pain.
- utilized extensive knowledge of chiropractic techniques in providing quality care and wellness education to patients, including diversified, thompson, activator, toggle, sot, chiropractic neurology, cox, cbp
neurophysiology tutor life university 2006
- actively assisted students in understanding and applying complex scientific concepts.
painter drury painting 2001-2010
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!