highly-skilled project manager with solid foundation of leadership, property management, software development, website maintenance, and assembly line functions. offering progressive business development acumen including, assessment of resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making.
facility management / software development / business regulation / project management
new process development / client relations / sales leadership / teambuilding
project manager for m25 investments, inc.
- directed the professional success of argentina-based 5 programmers and 2 designers accountable for development and design responsibilities.
- developed and designed web applications and websites; created and specified architectural and technical parameters.
- selected website content creation, enhancement, and maintenance.
- analyzed user needs and developed software solutions; designed software or customized software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
project manager and sales manager for software design resources, inc.
- leveraged proven sales management abilities as vice president of sales to drive business generation programs, achieving superior sales results and establishing consistent growth in annual profit margins.
- confer with 5 programmers and 2 designers to design applications and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- engaged in product design and development, new client relations, client retention programs, and defining project and product life cycles.
- operated as office manager in addition to other functions.
manager, 10/2001 c present
kingdom land and development, waxahachie, tx
- erected and subsequently managed 6 residential properties valued at $510,000.
- held accountable for maintenance/management of 3 doctors offices and 7 rental properties.
- met with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- coordinated the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluated their performance.
- inspected grounds/facilities routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- investigated complaints; resolved problems following management rules and regulations.
- managed and oversaw operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
assembly line, 11/2000 c 10/2001
tyler refrigeration, waxahachie, tx
- assembled industrial size refrigerators; and installed components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment.
- adjusted, repaired, or replaced electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- completed, reviewed, and maintained production, time, and component waste reports.
- agent passenger services/ramp agent for world wide flight services
navarro junior college, currently 20 hrs
currently working on capm; 25+ pdu s for capm, courses taken at utd
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!