yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
talented recent graduate eager to contribute business training and marketing skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- recent graduate with a bachelors degree in business administration and marketing management.
- in depth training in advertising technology, sustainable marketing, market research, product launch, and market surveys.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- technically proficient in word, excel, power point, access, spss, and adobe pro.
california polytechnic state university 2009
bachelor of science in business administration and marketing management
related undergraduate experience: cospheric displays: energy efficient digital signage, reflective/digital advertising technology, product launch marketing, market research, sustainability market motivations, marketing surveys, qualitative data collection, and real world simulations.
foundation for international education 2008
london summer program
job title berger kahn: a law corporation 2009-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in providing project support to attorneys and paralegals, including organizing, analyzing, and editing information to be utilized in pending litigation.
intern professional financial services 2009
- tasked with updating market balance sheets, purchasing/selling mutual funds and dividing estate trusts upon death of trustee.
- actively collaborated in client meetings regarding financial planning strategies.
supervisor/projectionist krikorian premier movie theaters 2004-2006
- effectively directed box office, concessions and cleaning staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as personnel training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- responsible for starting films on time, maintaining projectors and all aspects of theater maintenance.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!