Dedicated and detail-focused Pharmacist eager to contribute exceptional program administration, pharmacy management, and customer relations expertise toward supporting a pharmacy in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Proficiency in interpreting physician orders, detecting therapeutic incompatibilities, and maintaining records for controlled substances in accordance with strict regulatory requirements.
Significant leadership capabilities and experience; excel in training, scheduling, evaluating, managing and supervising up to 15 pharmacy employees.
Highly organized and versatile C able to function in retail, hospital or long-term care settings and proficient in directing operations at both high- and low-volume pharmacies.
Personable, helpful and extremely customer service-focused; respected for exhibiting a constant team player work approach.
Relied upon by pharmacy team to resolve issues with difficult customers based on excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
Apply outstanding work ethic to independently fill more than 300 prescriptions daily as main dispensing pharmacist.
Demonstrate strong cost and inventory control talents to optimize profit and loss performance.
Substantial program management experience C directed Healthy Heart Program comprised of cholesterol and high blood pressure screenings, and administered numerous osteoporosis screenings.
Adept at counseling patients in medication-related goals, OTC products, and diabetic supplies.
Pharmacist, Aina Haina Pharmacy, 2009 to Present
- Review, verify and process orders with an unwavering commitment to accuracy and efficiency.
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging and labeling pharmaceuticals.
Pharmacist, Kuakini Plaza Pharmacy, Honolulu, HI, 2008 to 2009
- As staff pharmacist and main dispensing pharmacist, continually enhanced operations by streamlining procedures for order entry and prescription filling, exhibiting strict compliance with established legal criteria.
- Leveraged superior prioritization skills to balance multiple demands and customers simultaneously.
Pharmacist, Costco Pharmacy, Honolulu, HI, 1995 to 2008
- Spearheaded daily operations at Hawaii Kai pharmacy with a continuous eye on boosting profitability while maintaining exceptional inventory control.
- Applied dynamic leadership talents to supervise new staff and provide exemplary customer service.
Earlier experience: Pharmacist / Pharmacy Manager, Payless Pharmacy, Oahu, HI, 1991 to 1995
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)., University of the Pacific
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!