Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a senior-level administrative capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to over 15 years of military experience, I bring to you proficiency in program management, outstanding scheduling and planning abilities, and an exemplary blend of talents in report preparation, meeting management, and project coordination. To complement these qualifications, I offer excellent organizational, budgeting, and communication skills which are paramount in a high-level administrative role.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through diligence, versatility, and dynamic interpersonal skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
~ Top-performing Administrative Professional eager to contribute exceptional organizational, analytical and communication skills toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing company performance and productivity. ~
Sharp blend of decision-making, vendor relations, and problem solving skills.
Highly respected for attention to detail and deadlines, supervisory talents, customer service experience, and multi-tasking abilities.
Excel in driving human resources functions spanning interviewing, hiring, orientation, counseling, discipline, and performance evaluations.
Adeptness in correspondence, calendar management, file maintenance, expense reporting, budget tracking, and meeting logistics.
Reputation for professionalism, solid judgment, integrity, and a team player work approach.
Exercise discretion, confidentiality, and sound judgment as gatekeeper , able to gracefully handle daily responsibilities and distractions for top-level executives.
Proficiency in goal setting and attainment, workload planning, and project management.
Extremely versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, software applications, and environments; prior background includes considerable retail management experience.
Possess active Secret Security Clearance.
National Guard Bureau, J3/Domestic Operations, Alexandria, VA 2002 to Present
Executive Assistant to Chief of Staff (2008 to Present)
Proactively support Chief of Staff through comprehensive briefing prior to meetings and conferences.
Provide broad-based administrative/executive support encompassing correspondence, information management system administration, information security, and personnel resources.
Contribute significant organizational strengths toward planning and coordinating conferences, ceremonies, and special events.
Manage Staff Action Management System and provided administrative and policy guidance to four divisions.
Innovatively analyze, formulate and implement programs to enhance directorate s information management functions, processes and policies.
Skillfully administer computerized travel systems to generate critical documents and meet specific criteria.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (2003 to 2008)
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership talents in supervising four senior NCOs (Non-Commissioned Officers); delegated and directed tasks while emphasizing team cohesiveness and efficiency.
- Oversaw administrative functions spanning seven divisions and including awards, evaluations, and staff actions.
- Meticulously reviewed trip books to ensure accuracy.
- Presented with Army Achievement Medal for initiative in organizing and implementing new J3 Standard Operating Manual.
Executive Assistant to Chief of Counterdrug Operations (2002 to 2003)
- Managed and maintained comprehensive calendar/schedule for Chief of Counterdrug Office, exhibiting outstanding prioritization capabilities.
- Prepared, reviewed and managed extensive forms, publications and confidential office records.
- Appointed as approving official and travel manager for Federal Automated System for Travel (FAST) based on keen attention to detail and technical acumen.
Joint Forces Headquarters, Utah National Guard, Salt Lake City, UT 1999 to 2002
Executive Assistant to Joint Task Force C Olympics Commander
- Leveraged polished planning abilities to effectively administer calendar for Commander overseeing 1,500 military personnel.
- Assembled orientation program to optimize collaborative efforts and assisted Commander in appropriately and expeditiously responding to requests for assistance from safety and security agencies.
- Handpicked out of 200 personnel to receive Joint Service Commendation Award.
University of Phoenix
Community College of the Air Force (ongoing)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!