yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
10200 gandy blvd. north #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 17 years of solid and progressive executive-level consumer finance experience, including expertise within marketing, performance analysis, and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
birmingham, england 1996-2009
export dept director for usa/canada
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from developing quotes for shipping costs and arranging haulage collections to gathering relevant information for shipping documentation and client support.
- actively collaborate with us and uk customs officials in ensuring all cargo has correct values, tariff codes and relevant paperwork, tracking cargo to delivery.
- sole accountability for tracking company rates against competition, ensuring economical rates across the marketplace.
- successfully steer export operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client accounts.
- manage broad scope of export documentation functions, including bills of lading, customs formalities and invoicing.
- proficient handle all administrative tasks, from fielding high-volume phone calls to paperwork.
coursework in the institute of export school name
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!