Sales and Marketing Executive eager to contribute exceptional client relations, project management, and account development expertise toward supporting the employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Demonstrated success in P&L management, strategic planning, delivering compelling sales proposals and presentations, formulating marketing strategies, and developing cost-effective budgets. Significant experience in staff training/development, mentoring and management; motivate and inspire staff to display peak performance. Decisive problem solver with a solid track record of executing novel solutions to meet defined business goals and needs. Reputation for loyalty, enthusiasm, integrity, and polished prioritization skills.
- Strategically leverage leading eCommerce site to increase event awareness and sales.
- Achieved and maintained 100% client retention rate during role as General Manager with Ticketmaster.
- Championed efforts to successfully increase annual revenue by $2M+ from 2005 to 2009.
- Slashed variable expenses for Ticketmaster by $60K in 2009.
- Secured highest number of secondary market client adopters in North America in 2006 and 2007.
- Inspired, motivated and led team in winning 2007 North American Field Challenge.
Ticketmaster, Des Moines, IA 1998 to Present
Senior Client Development Director (2010 to Present)
- Steadily advanced through a series of promotions to most recently orchestrating proactive account management and marketing strategies to boost revenues for 75+ clients.
- Explore and identify new/potential account opportunities, establish rapport with key decision-makers, and persuasively promote Ticketmaster products and services to secure new business.
- Generate influential revenue forecasts for clients while focusing on maximizing company profitability.
General Manager C Lower Midwest (2004 to 2010)
- Mentored, motivated, evaluated and directed team of 10 in facilitating $9M in annual ticket sales.
- Steered continuous sales growth by preparing convincing business proposals, fostering and nurturing outstanding client relationships, and maintaining exceptional client satisfaction.
- Exercised sharp analytical abilities to devise annual sales forecasts and administrative budgets to drive product sales and service among 45+ major clients.
- Demonstrated proactive work ethic by serving on multiple task forces and committees aimed at bolstering sales growth, cost control, client retention, and productivity.
Client Services Manager (2000 to 2004)
- Promoted from initial roles as Event Programmer (1998 to 1999) and Client Services Representative (1999 to 2000) to spearhead broad-scope activities focused on optimizing the client experience.
- Effectively supported General Manager via accurate and efficient contract administration.
Master s of Education, Sports Management C Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa
Bachelor of Arts, Sports Administration C Simpson College, Indianola, Iowa
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a <insert job title/position> and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you extensive talents in client relationship management, exemplary expertise in account development and servicing, and excellent achievements in sales plan/business strategy development, contract negotiations, product marketing, and capturing or exceeding revenue and profit targets. To complement these qualifications, I offer first-rate goal setting, forecasting, communication, and prioritization skills which are paramount to meeting or surpassing established business and sales goals.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!