Resume Writer - Need One ?
The Following Text Is An Unformatted Professional Resume Sample
From The Writers At Resumes Guaranteed

Click HERE!

Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy             0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000



Career Objective                                                                                            

Results-driven professional with expertise in steering a broad range of business operations eager to contribute talents toward actively supporting a progressive company in maximizing bottom-line profits



Ø  Offer over 10 years progressive IT/IS/EDI and Operations experience in planning, directing and implementing critical projects from concept through delivery.

Ø  Extensive project management experience, with comprehensive employee/departmental management background.

Ø  Cost-effectively allocate and administer budgets and assets.

Ø  Expertise in developing and executing strategic policies, procedures, processes, and methodologies to optimize performance and operational productivity.

Ø  Proactive leader who successfully recruits, trains/develops, mentors and leads top-performing teams committed to providing superior service.

Ø  Dynamic communication, presentation, relationship building and problem-solving abilities.

Ø  Excel at interacting with broad populations including senior management, staff, clients and vendors.


Key Achievements                                                                                            

Ø  Successfully directed and completed a distribution and warehousing purchase and implementation within the 9-month implementation time frame and $70,000 under budget, with expected yearly savings of over $350,000 per year and 50% overall reduction in staff at Luigi Bormioli.

Ø  Boosted first-year savings at Luigi Bormioli by over $80,000 through effective re-negotiations with multiple vendor contracts and cutting other operational costs.

Ø  Revitalized a 5-year business system migration at Hirshfields and completed the project in 8 months.

Ø  Created and launched an ERP package migration at Drew Pearson Marketing, resulting in a 25% increase in inventory accuracy, 15% reduction in overall operational costs and a 40% decrease in compliance-based charge backs.

Ø  Strategically integrated and upgraded EDI systems and processes at Drew Pearson Marketing resulting in efficiency gains, an 80% cost reduction in 3rd party expenses, a higher level of customer service/satisfaction and a 30% decrease in EDI-related charge backs.

Ø  Innovatively designed/implemented E-Commerce site for a Drew Pearson Marketing division resulting in 75% re-allocation of staff and resources, 8% increase in business and 24-hour turn to customer.

Ø  Identified/executed a Green packaging solution with an estimated $40,000 first year savings.


Professional Experience                                                                               

Luigi Bormioli Corp. - Horsham, PA                                                                                2007-Present

Manager of IT/Logistics

  Contribute extensive technical knowledge and dynamic leadership skills in managing all Distribution, Customer Service, Logistics, IT and EDI related functions and personnel.

  Identify, develop and implement efficiency gains in Customer Service, Distribution and Import Logistics to optimize productivity and performance.

  Efficiently plan and coordinate workflow and assign projects to maximize utilization of human capital and operational resources.

  Spearhead diverse administrative activities ranging from staffing, training and performance evaluation to policies/procedures development and technology-driven solutions implementation.


Hirshfields Inc. - Minneapolis, MN                                                                                  2005-2007

Business Systems Manager

  Actively collaborated with multiple department managers in strategically developing and executing team building and cross training programs instrumental to boosting overall productivity and efficiency.

  Proficiently supervised all aspects of daily operations of corporate ERP package and related processes.

  Proactively enacted operational changes resulting in higher distribution facility and store efficiency, while increasing sales rep performance and communications processes and tracking.

  Enhanced data analysis and provided real time visibility to company profitability by stabilizing and centralizing departmental reporting and information sharing.


Page 1 of 2

Robert R.  Johnson                                                                                                       page 2 of 2



Drew Pearson Marketing - Hopkins, MN                                                                          1999-2005

Manager IT/IS/EDI

  Maintained full accountability for managing all IT/IS and EDI personnel, procedures and budgets and business centric projects supporting enterprise-wide operations.

  Strategically defined, developed and executed corporate-wide IT, IS and EDI standards instrumental to boosting productivity, efficiency and quality of operations.

  Steered the structuring and implementation of results-driven information system policies and procedures substantially improving performance.

  Led all system reviews, identified and addressed existing and potential issues and created proactive upgrades and enhancements for optimal results.


United Steel Products - Montgomery, MN                                                                       1998-1999

IT/EDI Coordinator

  Effectively facilitated and oversaw day-to-day IT and desktop support functions, as well as daily EDI transactions, testing and processes

  Applied strong communication and negotiation abilities in building, establishing and managing key relationships with IT and EDI related vendors.


Technical Skills                                                                                              

  Microsoft Office Suite of Products including: 97, 2000, XP, 2002 and 2007

  Microsoft Operating Systems including: Windows 3.11, 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP and Vista

  Microsoft Server Software: NT 4.0, 2000, 2003

  Microsoft Exchange including: 5.5, 2000 and 2003

  Sterling Commerce Gentran Director Server


  Crystal Reports including: 8.0, 8.5 and 10

  Progress 9.1B, 9.1D and 10.

  Microsoft Project

  Microsoft Access

  Various AS2 and EDI-INT software programs, including Trailblazer

  SQL, Basic, Business Basic, HTML and PHP programming languages

  Windows Compatible PC and Server hardware and configurations.

  VPN protocols and software

  Firewall and Router configuration and software

  HP-UX and AS400 systems

  WAN/LAN configuration and software

  Adobe Photoshop, TOPS, Citrix, VERITAS


Warehouse & Distribution Skills                                                                

  Processes & flows including but not limited to: Receiving & Receipt, Processing Flows, Directed Put-Away & Replenishment, Inventory Management, Order Management, Shipping processes & flows, Racked storage, Bulk Floor Storage, Quality Control Procedures, Cycle & Physical inventory counts.

  Technologies including but not limited to: RF Scanning, RFID, Automated Replenishment Systems, Conveyor systems, Forklifts and related equipment, Wrap machines, scales & related equipment, Label printing & printers.


Education & Professional Training                                                            

Associates Degree in Business Management - Western International University (Phoenix, AZ)

PC/LAN Certificate - Brown College (Mendota Heights MN)








Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy             0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000













Hiring Agent Name


Company Name


City/State/Zip Code




I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity and am submitting my resume for your review.  In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.


From leading high performance teams and facilitating superior client servicing to reducing operating costs and executing proactive technical processes/procedures, I have continually excelled in maximizing performance as a dynamic leader.  I excel in identifying and resolving inefficiencies, introducing technology solutions instrumental to boosting performance and strategically utilizing financial and human resources to generate optimal results. 


As illustrated by my career background, I have continually advanced in this industry, assuming increasing levels of responsibility for strategically streamlining operations and successfully bridging the gap between IT and Operations.   Among my accomplishments, I have created and launched an ERP package migration, resulting in a 25% increase in inventory accuracy, 15% reduction in overall operational costs and a 40% decrease in compliance-based charge backs.


As a member of your staff, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance.  I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.







Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy


<< Previous           Back to Sitemap           Next >>

Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!

Click HERE!