yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient professional eager to contribute public relations expertise as well as strong communication skills and customer service talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive academic training and hands-on experience within public relations, marketing promotions and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- technically proficient in indesign software, microsoft word, publisher, excel, powerpoint, salon biz; type 60+ words per minute.
- recognized for contributing valuable organizational, leadership, time management abilities to team environment.
creighton university omaha, ne 2003-2007
bachelors of arts in journalism, public relations and advertising
coursework includes: principles of public relations, principles of advertising, case studies in public relations, advertising campaigns, public relations writing, advertising media writing, marketing principles.
theta phi alpha sorority 2004-2007
american advertising federation 2007-2009
live-in nanny nannies of nebraska 2007-present
- experience in managing broad scope of childcare operations, from homework assistance and meal/snack preparation to medical care, personal care/hygiene and rule enforcement.
- consistently ensure safe living environment through the creation of positive reinforcement, organized schedules, monitoring child location, avoiding conflict situations, and nurturing self-esteem.
recruitment coordinator northwestern mutual financial network of nebraska 2006-2007
- actively recruited candidates for a top-10 internship through innovative techniques using career search engines and referrals.
- successfully coordinated candidate appointments, designed interview packets and planned corporate campus events.
sports marketing and promotions intern creighton university athletic department 2005-2007
- actively collaborated in special promotion projects on behalf of creighton sporting events at nebraska s largest convention center and one of the nations most advance on-campus soccer venues.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
assistant fashion show coordinator/salon coordinator teez hair salon 2006-2007
- effectively coordinated donor and vendors for red carpet runway show cities: a benefit for the make a wish foundation.
- contributed proactive planning, developing and implementing of sales campaigns/promotions to expand market awareness.
assistant computer buyer creighton university purchasing department 2004-2005
- actively assisted head computer buyer in purchasing software and computers for creighton university.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!